Championship

Members online

I bet! Gonna be to the wire this one I reckon you wouldn’t of thought both Fulham and Brentford be both down at half time :X3:
Never mate, but someone mentioned that Brentford have played their last 5 games without pressure until Saturday, pressure beat them and they and bottled it, us and your lot have had play half the season with that pressure on us and still kept pace. Hopefully get through the next 45 mins put one in and bring Brunty on to see his last 5-10 mins out for the club
C.O.Y.B

I’m fcukin buzzin more than any disco biscuit I’ve ever had
Well nearly lol
come on you baggies let’s smash them stinking dingle cuunts next season and we’ll sh1t on the Villa

Thanks stoke :love:

upload_2020-7-22_22-40-48.jpeg

In all honesty i couldn’t care a fcuk about the villa, it’s them stinking dingle inbreeds that get my back up with the total horse sh1t that they come out with
I’m the same I’m not arsed about baggies. There’s only one local derby for me. Baggies fans hate the villa like we’re your biggest rivals though and most villa fans I know think it’s weird

But Leeds topped the table quiet comfortable in the end premiership needs to prepare for the greatest team of all time to knock the pony out of um!

I’m the same I’m not arsed about baggies. There’s only one local derby for me. Baggies fans hate the villa like we’re your biggest rivals though and most villa fans I know think it’s weird
I think if your a baggies fan it depends where your from, I’m bilston way and it’s full of dingles hence my dislike of them I know lads from great Barr way and they can’t stand Villa fans but don’t mind dingles it’s a funny thing really. Anyway I do hope villa stay up all the best for Sunday