Champions league my ass

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arti

The toon blew there chance of CL football next season after getting turned over by wigan 4 nowt . thats the 3rd 4-0 this season, however still wa best season for a canny while.. supose wigan are battling for survival and probably were up for it more. reality check or what.....:RpS_blushing:

That's why managers and player should do their talking on the pitch and not to sky sports news. Pardew on SSN saying he wants third spot then gets pumped a couple days later! Greedy f**k*r

Was hoping blackburn might have done us and themselves a favour and beatten spurs today but never mind. pardew reckons we will be up for the chelsea game midweek.....talk about the kiss of death especially now torres is on fire.....:RpS_unsure:

I wouldn't be too surprised if Newcastle get no more than 2 points in their last 3 matches marra :RpS_thumbup:

Id loosve it just loove it!!!lol

savage made a geordie taxi driver a bet.top four finish for newcastle an cabbie gets a new taxi from savage!!if they dont?another year of "they deserve it best fans in werd!"pmsl !!! id love it!!!! Lol

Id loosve it just loove it!!!lol

savage made a geordie taxi driver a bet.top four finish for newcastle an cabbie gets a new taxi from savage!!if they dont?another year of "they deserve it best fans in werd!"pmsl !!! id love it!!!! Lol
That was some season, cant believe we blew a 12 point lead with a couple of games in hand. Was a killer against man utd when schmicheal played a blinder and cantona got the only goal. those 4-3 games against liverpool and keegan spitting his dummy out live on telly."love it if we beat them"......And then signing crazy legs faustino asprilla the bonkers columbian......:RpS_laugh:

Was just about to start a thread on this boy. Just seen the goal and if I'm being honest, I do t honk I have seen a better goal in EPL.

Newcastle will do well to keep him? Some signings pardew has made

Don't mind being wrong, and what a fkin goal this is!!!

Its been handy that chelsea are cramming the games in........but cant deny the class of the boy cisse..........i hope you conitinue to be wrong bubbles.....:RpS_laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.