Certified Plasterer Scheme - Q&A

Members online

The question we all should be asking , weather we are on the scheme or not , is making money.

To maybe move the thread debate on a little bit now that all the scheme questions have been answered in the last 15 pages... Will the products through rmfy take off ? And do you all think in next few years more people will be wanting them in their homes ?
Will they become the new products people want as plaster world evolves or will they not?

Last edited by a moderator:
The question we all should be asking , on the scheme or not , making the money?

To maybe more the thread debate on a little bit, will the products through rmfy take off , do you all think in next few years more people will be wanting them ?as plaster world evolves or will they not?
Good point :) what the f**k are you talking about?

Can't believe this bitching is still going on and the funny thing is everyone is saying the same thing , but with diferent approach and own words,which makes it weird . Just my opinion and I am entitle to it of course.

The question we all should be asking , weather we are on the scheme or not , is making money.

To maybe move the thread debate on a little bit now that all the scheme questions have been answered in the last 15 pages... Will the products through rmfy take off ? And do you all think in next few years more people will be wanting them in their homes ?
Will they become the new products people want as plaster world evolves or will they not?

Jobs I and most Plasterers get are for reskimming to leave a good surface for decorating. It won't matter how many new plasters/gizmos bg invent for most people a smooth finish is adequate!

Jobs I and most Plasterers get are for reskimming to leave a good surface for decorating. It won't matter how many new plasters/gizmos bg invent for most people a smooth finish is adequate!
Nice one , some of the newer products like habito boards, the magnetic plaster and the sound solutions are aimed at what people might want. When I first saw 50mm insulated plaster boards (when ever they came out) I used to tell customers about them but they were not bothered ... Where as now a days people ask me for them when I go to quote as they are more aware of them, do you think it might be same with the newer plasters and boards ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice one , some of the newer products like habits boards, the magnetic plaster and the sound solutions are aimed at what people might want. When I first saw 50mm insulated plaster boards (when ever they came out) I used to tell customers about them but they were not bothered ... Where as now a days people ask me for them when I go to quote as they are more aware of them, do you think it might be same with the newer plasters and boards ?
Vince uni will never take off just let it go pal :)

Nice one , some of the newer products like habits boards, the magnetic plaster and the sound solutions are aimed at what people might want. When I first saw 50mm insulated plaster boards (when ever they came out) I used to tell customers about them but they were not bothered ... Where as now a days people ask me for them when I go to quote as they are more aware of them, do you think it might be same with the newer plasters and boards ?

Most new products general public no nothing about, mostly pushed by architects who also nothing about them but they read the speal and fancy leaflets/brochures and think they will revolutionise industry.

I'm being serious mate, just wondering what peoples views / thoughts are... It's not a uni thread. :endesacuerdo:
I think new things are good in any industry, some of them may stay forever and some goes as quick as it came, being aware of anything new and keeping up with the trends can be difficult sometimes tho

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I think new things are good in any industry, some of them may stay forever and some goes as quick as it came, being aware of anything new and keeping up with the trends can be difficult sometimes tho

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Boards,adesive,multi,beads...thanks that's all I want to use..not arsed about rendering anymore tbh

Anybody picking much work up from the scheme lately ???cus there is piss all my way Stoke/Crewe:aburrido:

I put the BG stickers on my van today so I should get free plaster from any merchants nah just waiting for my free uni vouchers come thru post

U will get a A4 heavy box in a few weeks time four vanstickers. Decent folder writing pad and load of advertising bumf to pass on to customers plus the disclaimer forms in case yer plastering cracks the walls discolours the carpets marks their drive u get the picture (y)