Ceresit

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Morning lads
Been asked to do an extension to match the house the owner had a tub left from few years back silicone top coat just wondering if any of you used it and thought the gears was ok, I’ve not had chance to search the materials yet but presumed it would be ocr a primer then this
Thanks for any help
19552A58-CA96-4F38-AFB0-911698705294.jpeg

I had about 20 tubs on a job,and the foreign boys said it was crap and didn’t want to use it.,Ive never used it personally..

I had about 20 tubs on a job,and the foreign boys said it was crap and didn’t want to use it.,Ive never used it personally..
Thanks for reply mate , I rarely use any thincoat monocouche instead but be interested to see if any one else who uses thincoat regular says same the guy is insisting it’s this as the rest of the house is finished with it

Morning lads
Been asked to do an extension to match the house the owner had a tub left from few years back silicone top coat just wondering if any of you used it and thought the gears was ok, I’ve not had chance to search the materials yet but presumed it would be ocr a primer then this
Thanks for any help
View attachment 65751
Used a load it’s been about 5 years though, we was using a nano self cleaning top coat on a large site it’s fine no problems.

Morning lads
Thanks for any help
View attachment 65751
I’ve used loads of this never had a problem with it ,