Central London Project - 20,000 sq/ft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan84

Hi there,

We are a midlands based property development company and have recently secured a large contract in Central London. We're searching for a plastering and partitioning company as our local contractors do not want to work down there due to other commitments.

As you all know, large plastering companies can be a bit hit and miss when it comes to the finish, and I wondered if anyone could recommend someone for the job. Quality is a must!

Many thanks

Jordan

Hi there,

We are a midlands based property development company and have recently secured a large contract in Central London. We're searching for a plastering and partitioning company as our local contractors do not want to work down there due to other commitments.

As you all know, large plastering companies can be a bit hit and miss when it comes to the finish, and I wondered if anyone could recommend someone for the job. Quality is a must!

Many thanks

Jordan

when midlands based firms drift into london and essex they usually bring their price book which is 20 years out of date with them!

all good questions and suggestions above. All we missing now is the name of the company ? Hope is not in the black book!

Yep, coz they are as slow as **** :)

working in central london is hard work. when we done a refurb at new scotland yard our starting time was 8 o clock in the evening with areas having to be completed by 6. 30 am. we where paid £500 per shift. dead line that had to be met, waiting all day for your work slot to start . the contractor had a £2 million refurb to be completed in 2 weeks.

working in central london is hard work. when we done a refurb at new scotland yard our starting time was 8 o clock in the evening with areas having to be completed by 6. 30 am. we where paid £500 per shift. dead line that had to be met, waiting all day for your work slot to start . the contractor had a £2 million refurb to be completed in 2 weeks.

That's a long night shift on the tools

Hi there,

Many thanks

Jordan

When would this be ready. We are interested.

Dan
ejl plastering & rendering ltd

They have no idea..when we drive I an start work in london the northerners are still out drinking t newcastle! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.