Celtic rangers semi final

stuart23

Private Member
Got drunk last Friday and ended up buying a hospitality ticket for this with four of my mates. It might sound good but I'm in the fking rangers end lol

Dreading it mate
Done it once...and would never do it again...
I've went thru a habit of being in the wrong end lol... hearts,Dundee,ibrokes, Aberdeen. Killie Lol...
Even managed to get in.the Porto end when we went to seville :)....
Oh how we laughed.

Done it once...and would never do it again...
I've went thru a habit of being in the wrong end lol... hearts,Dundee,ibrokes, Aberdeen. Killie Lol...
Even managed to get in.the Porto end when we went to seville :)....
Oh how we laughed.
Did you celebrate a goal at ibrokes and if you did how was the Huns around you. I'm thinking because it's hospitality with suits on it should be a bit more relaxed.

Did you celebrate a goal at ibrokes and if you did how was the Huns around you. I'm thinking because it's hospitality with suits on it should be a bit more relaxed.
Tried not to..but they knew after the second goal.
.thank fuckk rangers didn't score :frenetico:...it was the 3.0 game,lubo and Henrik...swore I would never do it again.not really enjoyable.
Hospitality is ok...at Hampden...
f**k that shirt and tie shite tho:endesacuerdo:

Phoned the hospitality place today and tried to get mine and my brothers switched to Celtic end and they wouldn't do it even though they told me they still had tickets.

My da in the early or late 80s ended up in the gers end either at ibrox or hampdan with a few of his scottish mates. Celtic scored and my da went nuts. NEar got him and his scots mates killed. Got f**k*d out straight away but very lucky to live to tell the tale. Think al his mates had him warned not to celebrate if we scored because they knew hed be the one that was most likly do it. Did he listen, by f**k he did lol.

Howd ya get on anyway. I couldnt sit in amongst them and not celebrate. Would be to difficult TBH. Anyway, first treble is on in 15 years! Wkill be there by hook or crook.

How much was the hospitality tickets for the semis? and who was it with?

Howd ya get on anyway. I couldnt sit in amongst them and not celebrate. Would be to difficult TBH. Anyway, first treble is on in 15 years! Wkill be there by hook or crook.

How much was the hospitality tickets for the semis? and who was it with?
Was a great day, we were up the back so could do what we wanted as no one could see us, padded seats the lot. It was through 29 Glasgow, £180 each. You meet 9am exchange square and get a cooked breakfast with tea and coffee then a bus takes you to game where you can buy drink from 11am till kick off. Went for a drink at half time and was told couldn't as Scottish law states no alcohol can be sold during a football game, absolute fking joke tbh. We got pies and bovril free and also a program and team sheet.

The three Huns we were with said we should all have went to Celtic end as it was bouncing. After the game we got bussed back to exchange square were you got two free drinks, was told four when I booked it so chasing that up today, but it was dull as fk. Two doors up is where all the Celtic fans where who had bought same package so took our lanyards off and went in there, just told the girl on reception that we where there all day. It was bouncing, had the Rebs on and every c**t was jumping about the dance floor lol

Was a great day, we were up the back so could do what we wanted as no one could see us, padded seats the lot. It was through 29 Glasgow, £180 each. You meet 9am exchange square and get a cooked breakfast with tea and coffee then a bus takes you to game where you can buy drink from 11am till kick off. Went for a drink at half time and was told couldn't as Scottish law states no alcohol can be sold during a football game, absolute fking joke tbh. We got pies and bovril free and also a program and team sheet.

£180 isn't bad. Would pay that for this final however I'm expecting them to be up near £300 :(. Have done the hospitality a few times. One time ended up funny as f**k. Before the game Celtic waitresses where taking ages to sort drink for everyone so they called out, wed all have a free drink waiting for us after the game(drink wasn't free after game) So just before we got on the bus, they where going around asking everyone what they wanted. When it came to me, I was winding the ghirl up and ordered 15 Guinness, 15 pints larger, 15 pints cider, 15 s*x on the Beach's, 15 vodkas and cokes, 15 JD and cokes, few baileys. When we got back from the cup final(gers won :( ) everyone had either a glass of wine or 1 pint beside every chair. Walked over to our table and it was full of drink! Was laughing me ballix of that this ghirl actually wrote all that down and laid it out for me lol. Everyone was looking at me in the room with their wee glass of wine or pint thinking I'm king dick lol. Ended up a good night!

Keep me posted about who's doing them for the final because I'll be interested!

Hail Hail!

£180 isn't bad. Would pay that for this final however I'm expecting them to be up near £300 :(. Have done the hospitality a few times. One time ended up funny as f**k. Before the game Celtic waitresses where taking ages to sort drink for everyone so they called out, wed all have a free drink waiting for us after the game(drink wasn't free after game) So just before we got on the bus, they where going around asking everyone what they wanted. When it came to me, I was winding the ghirl up and ordered 15 Guinness, 15 pints larger, 15 pints cider, 15 s*x on the Beach's, 15 vodkas and cokes, 15 JD and cokes, few baileys. When we got back from the cup final(gers won :( ) everyone had either a glass of wine or 1 pint beside every chair. Walked over to our table and it was full of drink! Was laughing me ballix of that this ghirl actually wrote all that down and laid it out for me lol. Everyone was looking at me in the room with their wee glass of wine or pint thinking I'm king dick lol. Ended up a good night!

Keep me posted about who's doing them for the final because I'll be interested!

Hail Hail!
I might be doing it again myself for the final so I'll let you know when the prices are out.

Celtic v Aberdeen
Saturday, May 27, 3pm Kick off

Platinum Package
Car Parking at Celtic Park
Champagne Reception
Official matchday programme
Souvenir gift
3-Course fine dining lunch with choice wine list
Complimentary pre-match bar
Transfer by coach to & from the National Stadium
Standard Celtic end Match Ticket
Hot fork buffet on return to Celtic Park
Post-match complimentary bar
A chance to meet and have photographs taken with Celtic Icons!
Pre-match discussion with Celtic Icons
Matchday betting

£245 + VAT per person

Gold Package
Souvenir gift
2 course carvery lunch
Complimentary beers, wine and soft drinks pre-match
Welcome back drink
Fork buffet on return to Celtic Park
Post-match entertainment & pay bar facility available
Pre-match discussion with Celtic Icons
A chance to meet and have photographs taken with Celtic Icons!
Matchday betting

£185 + VAT per person

Silver Package
Main course lunch
Pay bar pre and post-match
Matchday betting
Hot savouries on return
Welcome back drink

£115 + VAT per person

These offers are exclusively available to Celtic Season Ticket Holders.
To book please contact us on Matchdayhospitality@celticfc.co.uk or 0871 226 1888*, Option 4
*Calls cost 13p per minute, plus your phone company’s access charge.

all silver sold out already ffs. They didnt last long and as for the gold, they flying out too! Will be phoning first thing tomorrow morning to order ours!

I know someone who works in parkhead might be able to get us into platinum if we buy gold. Plt works out near 300quid :(
Take into account your lunch and free bar and it's money well spent. Only thing with getting that package is it's just the normal £30 tickets you get for hampden so don't get any access to bar when there.