Celtic park last night

Members online

Going to the away leg, pain in the arse to get there and get home, three flights both ways.

Was thinking of it but just deciding to go to glasgow instead. There can be some f**k**g about on them away trips. I remember a time flew from belfast to liverpool, liverpool to madrid then 10 hours it took 25 of us in 5 easyjet mercs to get to Oporto. Got lost on the way. Ended up a nightmare trip. every c**t fighting then missed flights home having to sleep on the airport floor haha. Got f**k*d 3-0 and soaked to f**k on way up to the stadium. Cops would only let us in one way and one nil down before even entered the stadium :(

Was thinking of it but just deciding to go to glasgow instead. There can be some f**k**g about on them away trips. I remember a time flew from belfast to liverpool, liverpool to madrid then 10 hours it took 25 of us in 5 easyjet mercs to get to Oporto. Got lost on the way. Ended up a nightmare trip. every c**t fighting then missed flights home having to sleep on the airport floor haha. Got f**k*d 3-0 and soaked to f**k on way up to the stadium. Cops would only let us in one way and one nil down before even entered the stadium :(
We’re flying Glasgow to Gatwick, staying overnight then Gatwick to villareal then two hour coach journey to València. Way back flying València to Madrid, six hours in Madrid then flying to Gatwick then Glasgow.

We’re flying Glasgow to Gatwick, staying overnight then Gatwick to villareal then two hour coach journey to València. Way back flying València to Madrid, six hours in Madrid then flying to Gatwick then Glasgow.
All to watch a f**k**g sunday league match

All to watch a f**k**g sunday league match
No a Europa league game John......... Valencia and celtic aren't Sunday league teams. Despite what some English media outlets would let you believe, the world doesn't end with the Premier league

No a Europa league game John......... Valencia and celtic aren't Sunday league teams. Despite what some English media outlets would let you believe, the world doesn't end with the Premier league
What's Europa league. Is it a special league for Sunday league champions lol

Ignore him he’s on the wind up

But we have quality
No, you have folk turning up to big derby games with 50/50 scarves.
You have Japanese tourists.
You have fans taking selfies with opposition players.
You have fans filming players celebrating goals and not celebrating themselves.
You have massive games that are boring to watch.
You have overpaid premadonnas poncing round the pitch checking there hair on the big screen.
You have pogba.

No, you have folk turning up to big derby games with 50/50 scarves.
You have Japanese tourists.
You have fans taking selfies with opposition players.
You have fans filming players celebrating goals and not celebrating themselves.
You have massive games that are boring to watch.
You have overpaid premadonnas poncing round the pitch checking there hair on the big screen.
You have pogba.
I.m no massive fan stu butbi been to watch rangers and was like Sunday leagie

Stopped going years ago when I was to told to sit down and be quiet.
Fuucking pathetic.
Everyone watching match through a camcorder
fkg pathetic
Can't score a goal
fkg pathetic
Can't bring myself to watch them on Tele lol
FUUCKING PATHETIC :llorando:
I said soon as ole signs a contract they will start losing.

Squads getting cleaned out
You see that about if Moyes was still in charge he would have 6 months left on his contract and there one place above where he left em .
Sad fact that utd will prob be the last of the great teams that were built not bought.

Biggest load of b*ll***s I.ve read on here
Typical liverpoo fan , celtics mad/hard on European nights they’ve give the big teams a nightmare with there atmosphere they bring,#1989 and still waiting f**k**g bumder boys.im Utd fan and was cheering on city the other night rather see city win 10 in a row the see u chumps win 1 mahaaaaaa

Typical liverpoo fan , celtics mad/hard on European nights they’ve give the big teams a nightmare with there atmosphere they bring,#1989 and still waiting fkg bumder boys.im Utd fan and was cheering on city the other night rather see city win 10 in a row the see u chumps win 1 mahaaaaaa
Would expect owt else of a United fan .