celebrity customers,, ???

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

johniosaif

Private Member
No names, but I worked for a guy recently who famously set fire to a £1000,000 in scotland on an island in the 90's , anyone hear this story before.. any other celebrity customers, no need to name them..

Couple of Man. U footballers and one of these strange "ghost hunting talky to the dead but sound real unconvincing"types who's been on telly a few times.

No names, but I worked for a guy recently who famously set fire to a £1000,000 in scotland on an island in the 90's , anyone hear this story before.. any other celebrity customers, no need to name them..
Did they drive an ice cream van.? If ya know what i mean :RpS_wink:.

Two old boys who are big time artists,one actress who was in minority report and loads of other films, and a young but very famous actress,film director and a news reader,must say all of them we're great.

did they actually do that?
as there was a conspiracy that it was all a hoax. they were massive at the time and the school of thought was that it was all publicity.

I worked for ex missus of the cambodian holidaying "wanna be in my gang" former singer of the 80s , he was not known for what he is known for know back then..

did they actually do that?
as there was a conspiracy that it was all a hoax. they were massive at the time and the school of thought was that it was all publicity.
oh he done it alright, regrets it now, nice enough although very eccentric, done his place or some of it last year, got 3 jobs at same time and had to leave it, his partner is also a pop star from the 80s

I could name a few but seen as were having some banter - A ex dutch man utd player who has a right horses head on him, a man city surporting boxer who recently got knock the f**k out and i done a bit for a glamour model with big conkers who recently got married to a plasterer :RpS_thumbup:

Bit awkward this for me cos I'm already well known in film circles and I don't like to name drop.

And as JJ will confirm, I've fluffed for some BIG stars

I did some work in a church once so I have worked for both God and Jesus. They weren't in at the time but the vicar said that they were watching me from above. They must've been cleaning the bell or something.

once stood beside michael caine who was sat in the car with his window up, he was filming in keswick 20 plus years ago, totally ignored me ,so zulu to him

Worked in an apartment where Bobby Knutt lived. He used to come and have a chat with us and made us a cuppa.

Had a Sheffield United footballer run into my Cabstar. Paid me cash for the damage and to tell no one.

I worked for a drummer I wont name, london's calling, we had a great contact who was giving us some stars but my then boss got too greedy..... we got binned..

Outside West Ham's ground sat in a traffic jam and didn't move for 30 mins. Geoff was sitting next to to me in the other lane we both looked at each other with the same expression of what the f**k in going on here. The only differents was, I was in a beat up old van and he was in a new merc.

Last edited:

Nope.
:RpS_biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.