Celebrities on the job!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nisus

Elite Member
Have you met anyone famous at work or worked in their house?

While at work I have met:

Mike reed (Frank Butcher) -Eastenders
Anna Ryder Richardson - Changing rooms.
Simon Biagi - GMTV Weatherman
Roger Bisby - Proffesional Builder Magazine.

Worked next to Vanessa-Mae's house once didn't see her though.

Oh & I met John McCrirrick, but that doesn't count cause it was at the races & i was bladdered ;D

the way my boss goes on about what he's done you'd think he was famous. does that count?

the boss has worked on the top dog at cadburys house, and ive worked at the house of the bloke who apparently converted sat nav from ships to cars. thats what he said anyway. not really celebrity though.

ive worked on camilla parker bowles and the firm i was with did all the work on prince charles place at highgrove .....the boss took a pic of himself doing the swan butt naked in his fountain ....safe

steve cov said:
the way my boss goes on about what he's done you'd think he was famous. does that count?

Errrrr go on then, most of em are z list anyway ;D

I worked on this Italian blokes house who is the Main man at Servis - Washing machines etc...
His new kitchen alone cost £70,000.
His left hand drive Aston Martin was in the big garage & my mate was storing the stuff other end of garage
he was shaking his dust sheets in there the one day, car got covered in fine dust :eek: :eek:

worked on mick hucknells managers place his missus came in with the interior designer and we were gypbonding they go ' oooooh look there painting already' ha ha ha

spunky said:
worked on mick hucknells managers place his missus came in with the interior designer and we were gypbonding they go ' oooooh look there painting already' ha ha ha
:D

ummmmm... working for the bloke who owns the biggest plumbing merchant in cov...he also sponsors the ice hockey team, american football team and occasionally the match day programme at the football...does that count?

steve cov said:
ummmmm... working for the bloke who owns the biggest plumbing merchant in cov...he also sponsors the ice hockey team, american football team and occasionally the match day programme at the football...does that count?

Of course it counts. You also know me now aswell steve!
I am chief taster for Newcastle Brown Ale,
or as i call it Liquid Heroin ;)

A bloke we do work for done a conservatory for cathy barry if you dont know who she is look her up ;) plus he said she walked around topless all day :eek:

what was he like harwall king? i've always imagined him to be a no nonsense bloke but down to earth

steve cov said:
i wanna work at lucy pinders house...

She'd open the door in a skimpy little silk nightie & say shall I show you the bedroom I want skimmed steve
then you'd walk behind her up the stairs :eek: :eek:

(Getting a stiffy typing this)

then she'd say how long will you be and i'd say about 4...i mean 9 inc...hours and she'd go for a shower while i was filling the bucket up in the bath...anyway. be back in about 5 minutes lads.

Worked on a mansion belonging to one of the Sullivan brothers (owners of the Sunday Sport/Private Lines).

Yeah that sums Harry up well steve cov,ive met him a couple of times before walking his dogs on the beach where he lives,he stopped for a chat both times seems a decent bloke.

steve cov said:
i wanna work at lucy pinders house...

i met lucy pinder in spearmint rhinos in birmingham lovely girl .and i worked on steve bruces house and also just finished a job for the owner of thorntons chocolates

plastered sade's flat in islington, janet street porters in e.london and the biggest thrill of all
an apprentice Brentford players place. U BEES ;D

did a quote in Gainford North Yorkshire in the old boarding school that had been converted to apartments, the kitchen area used to be Stan Laurels room (laurel & Hardy) when he was a pupil there, never got the quote as the guy wanted it doing imediately, really wanted to do it aswell as a massive fan of the old laurel & hardy films and would have been strange plastering his old room

i worked at the house of the trumpet player of adam and the ants. and his best m8 was paul young. and i found out they both come from luton!

and i plastered the house of a brown haired weather woman from channel 5 a few yrs back in redbourn.

and at nettleden manor for one of alan sugars right hand men.

and one day i was working on a job and there was a labourer bout 40ys old. started talking and he turned out to be the cornet player of a band called King Prawn. iv seen them a few times at festivals.

not me, but my best mate was building an extension for the footballer martin taylor(b,ham city) the weekend he took arsenal striker eduardos leg off,he told me his head was shot for a few weeks.......nice extension though ive seen it ;)

Fitted a plaster fire place for Cannon and Ball years ago in a house they had when they were doing the piers in Blackpool. The guy i served my time with did Frank Carsons house in lytham and nicked two of his prize rose bushes .

Status
Not open for further replies.