Ceilings.

Forgot the photos

Attachments

• IMG_20191218_145915929.jpg
    IMG_20191218_145915929.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 286
its a fcking hanboard
calm down hobo,calm down,......you are quite right as usual,....but they are our southern freinds,and therefore we must be patient withem,little poppets they are,...........they know not what they say,......but i would like to spend a day withem on a job,......there strange ways,eccentric perhaps, who knows ,....but they need our help,.....tomorrow i will sit down take my bait out of my bait box,which i carry in my bait bag,and i will eat my bait, at bait time, and think about there troubled lives,.....and on saturday i will have a few pints of real ale, and discuss with fellow plasterer,about how we can help them,....so anyhooooooooo its called a handboard

Hawk to me
complete,....ring the samaritans,they can give you the details for some counselling sessions,...your freinds in the north are here to help you,......its a handboard,remember this tomorrow and you will walk tall,and gain peoples respect

calm down hobo,calm down,......you are quite right as usual,....but they are our southern freinds,and therefore we must be patient withem,little poppets they are,...........they know not what they say,......but i would like to spend a day withem on a job,......there strange ways,eccentric perhaps, who knows ,....but they need our help,.....tomorrow i will sit down take my bait out of my bait box,which i carry in my bait bag,and i will eat my bait, at bait time, and think about there troubled lives,.....and on saturday i will have a few pints of real ale, and discuss with fellow plasterer,about how we can help them,....so anyhooooooooo its called a handboard
have a pint for me to wish I could join u last time down your way came back with AA

Do you eat your bait in a cob, bap, bun or roll?

complete,....ring the samaritans,they can give you the details for some counselling sessions,...your freinds in the north are here to help you,......its a handboard,remember this tomorrow and you will walk tall,and gain peoples respect
What would you monkeys know? Don’t you all work at the docks or down the mines? Have your independence with the Scots you Neanderthal and leave the rest of us civilised brits to live our lives correctly with cutlery and such.