Ceiling crack

Members online

the truth is nath

you have nothing better to do than be an Internet
bad boy
Truth is, you've been a site spread to long and shouldn't be doing work you don't know how to do. Stick to board, you can't mess that up.
Have a good weekend drinking Stella alone and bitching about me on here. I've got a busy one. Peace

Last edited by a moderator:
I was lying on the sofa when I took that waiting for someone to feed me :ROFLMAO:

threw the bbq on few beers now xx

Scrape off what he has done, weak pva the area, put a few screws in joists if you can. Use fibafuse with filler (easifill 20), let it set then coat it again feather out but dont need to get it smack on let customer sand it back next day. You can do the same with paper tape.
Might try that fibafuse tape where you get it from mate?
Also can it be used with finish thanks

Truth is, you've been a site spread to long and shouldn't be doing work you don't know how to do. Stick to board, you can't mess that up.
Have a good weekend drinking Stella alone and bitching about me on here. I've got a busy one. Peace
why are you desperate for my attention nath

you ok mate (y)