Cbd oil

Members online

Shepy

Hi. My names Gareth shepherd, I'm just wondering has anyone used cbd oil for tennis elbow on here?

No but you have cannobinoid receptors mainly in your brain nervous system lungs kidney liver
Got to wonder why they made that plant
Illegal for you to grow fo&kers

your welcome
Explains everything about your views on covid! Potheads will disagree with anything just to have a opinion cos u lot love the sound of your own voices! Bet u thin earth's flat and we never went to moon but happily believe in flying saucers and crop circles!

Explains everything about your views on covid! Potheads will disagree with anything just to have a opinion cos u lot love the sound of your own voices! Bet u thin earth's flat and we never went to moon but happily believe in flying saucers and crop circles!
I Do not smoke anything but that plant
Is illegal to grow but not for the reason they tell you !

your welcome

I think @Vincey used it.I used it about a year ago along with a supplement called devils claw for lower back pain.
Did mate , in end I decided ibrufen was better , big doses too say 1500mg if needed but just do that in small doses the cbd found myself getting higher and higher on the percentage doses till in the end I might as well had real ganja instead so I stopped as didn’t want to go down that route as I can not get up in the mornings

Also causes psychotic episodes
Only if there’s massive amounts of THC in it and you’ve hammered it day in day out for years on end, THC is the chemical compound that gets you stoned. cbd oil doesn’t have any in as a rule it’s just hemp oil, although I think I’ve read somewhere you can get some with THC in up to 0.02% which Is fcuk all really

I use cbd but it's not for a specific aliment. I have it with my daily suppliments. The only real cure for tennis elbow is rest. I prefer prevention. Smaller sets, speedskim, not over towelling etc. Proper rest days, eating right and lifting weights. Drinking enough water and having days off the booze all help. Steroids ain't bad either

That was all making sense...until “lifting weights”. That won’t really do much good for your elbow. Fail!

Only if there’s massive amounts of THC in it and you’ve hammered it day in day out for years on end, THC is the chemical compound that gets you stoned. cbd oil doesn’t have any in as a rule it’s just hemp oil, although I think I’ve read somewhere you can get some with THC in up to 0.02% which Is fcuk all really
just wondering what you guys thought of CBD oil, my wife was considering trying it to help with anxiety problems but my BS detector was ringing a little. Do you know of any good research that's been done on it?

just wondering what you guys thought of CBD oil, my wife was considering trying it to help with anxiety problems but my BS detector was ringing a little. Do you know of any good research that's been done on it?
The GF takes it for anxiety and it helps her. It’s not a quick fix though, you need to take it for quite awhile to feel the benefits.

Oh go on then Andy....................
@ChrispyUK would she not have less anxiety if she just ditched you?
14635677-D7F6-4A02-BECA-AFCB6B14DE61.gif