Caught red handed

Members online

Cornelius

Working on a large commercial site job and was overhearing some gossip that somebody had just tried to steal the site managers wallet from the office. Rightly or wrongly I knew who it would be before I’d even heard the full details, yep the scouser labourer caught in the act. Police are involved now and he’s lucky he didn’t get his face pounded in. Can’t trust anyone on big sites, don’t leave your tools anywhere and don’t leave anything in your lunch bag I leave my lunch in the canteen so I guess my bag was probably looked through but I always keep wallet phone and keys in my zip up pockets. Disappointing people stealing off another working man. Stay vigilant.

I work for same firms allways leave me phone with cash in case . 99 percent sure no on will nick owt

Working on a large commercial site job and was overhearing some gossip that somebody had just tried to steal the site managers wallet from the office. Rightly or wrongly I knew who it would be before I’d even heard the full details, yep the scouser labourer caught in the act. Police are involved now and he’s lucky he didn’t get his face pounded in. Can’t trust anyone on big sites, don’t leave your tools anywhere and don’t leave anything in your lunch bag I leave my lunch in the canteen so I guess my bag was probably looked through but I always keep wallet phone and keys in my zip up pockets. Disappointing people stealing off another working man. Stay vigilant.
We went fishing on a boat and the skipper stole our sandwiches. Genuine

I got my phone stole out the van a few weeks ago. Had my bank cards in the case, the b*****d stole the phone.. went in town an used my contactless bank card an spent £30. Van window was half way down, ( Daft I know ) but was in a nice location, an never thought it would happen. Was looking at the job for 5 minutes. Never leave a chance cos someone out there will take the chance

Before any of the pc brigade start crying obviously plenty of decent hardworking folk from Liverpool, but none of them have made it down here. Just the vermin type.

Before any of the pc brigade start crying obviously plenty of decent hardworking folk from Liverpool, but none of them have made it down here. Just the vermin type.

i worked for scousers years ago.
first site i walked onto il never forget.
"red or a fooking blue"
straight into my face.
southern accent "piss off you f**k**g idiot both your teams are shite"
"only joking lad"
f**k**g gob shite i thought what am i doing here.
2 years in i met some cracking lads.
strange breed the scousers.....they all have paddy surnames lol.

We had a tramp take our lunch from our shop front canteen in Blackpool yrs ago lol. To be fair he only took the food, I don’t blame him because the labourer had to knock the shed down on the back of the job he was living in but he went abt it the wrong way.

Fu cking scousers