Catnic Scrim

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

kebab king

Private Member
Does anyone else find this stuff complete fuking shitee, wont stick.Opend a new roll yesterday, straight on to new board and had to lay it all on with multi.

Looks nice, but its complete fukin shiteeeeeeee.

Yes, its dogshit. It frays, comes twisted on the roll, lumps of glue all over it. More junk.

Looks good,they say it's great lol but they would,I think a few lads have mentioned they like it on here,I think the batches can be hit and miss some good some shite:RpS_thumbup:

I was sent a roll and it was spot on but maybe it's like the testers in the perfume section that lasts for days :)

Try and warm it on the dashboard or a halogen lamp............ and divent buy any mare :RpS_thumbup:

i have launched the last 2 rolls in the skip, did my tits in, gone back to the wickes stuff, the edges fray, but at least it sticks

Yep I always staple if it's ****, one of the things that bugs me is they got rid of bandage for tape that sticks, there are two parts to this product it's mesh and it sticks but this **** don't stick. Who the **** in the factory thought **** it nobody will notice that bit? Ryan instead of messing about with trowels and machines make a fibre tape that works and you will clean up, I can't be arsed I'm too busy keeping this place going but please send me a sample for free and I will review it :) and if it works and you make a fortune I would like a life time supply and that's it :)

Does anyone else find this stuff complete fuking shitee, wont stick.Opend a new roll yesterday, straight on to new board and had to lay it all on with multi.

Looks nice, but its complete fukin shiteeeeeeee.

Your putting it on the wrong way round you spaz :flapper:
I found it ok :RpS_thumbup:

Euro scrim does it for me like . One of the first replys about van heaters is right . If it was very cold it could mess the glue up

Me too I use euro scrim,if pushed on tight you can do lids the day before and it will stay on,no need to change.:RpS_thumbup:

Yep I always staple if it's ****, one of the things that bugs me is they got rid of bandage for tape that sticks, there are two parts to this product it's mesh and it sticks but this **** don't stick. Who the **** in the factory thought **** it nobody will notice that bit? Ryan instead of messing about with trowels and machines make a fibre tape that works and you will clean up, I can't be arsed I'm too busy keeping this place going but please send me a sample for free and I will review it :) and if it works and you make a fortune I would like a life time supply and that's it :)

I bought it from Ryan anyway.Lol

just staple paper tape on the joints.........................:rolleyes)............some right fewkin wingers on here

Status
Not open for further replies.