Cat paw

Stewie03

Did anybody get done with the cat paw when they was apprentices or starting out with a spread I did it today to a 21 year old can't believe I remembered it, he wasn't best pleased tho the miserable b*****d

SmULwn.gif

Did anybody get done with the cat paw when they was apprentices or starting out with a spread I did it today to a 21 year old can't believe I remembered it, he wasn't best pleased tho the miserable b*****d
Cats faces we call them if your on about the same thing

Basically it was my first day with this spread I was 17 I knocked up some Browning and put it on the stand he told me to put my thumb index and middle finger together and make cat paws with the Browning and he would let me have ago at using the featheredge when I started to do the cat paws he smashed my hand all into the spot full of Browning

I remember that and also they would tell u to go and ask the joiner for a long stand he would tell u stand down a passage or some where while he went for it the c**t never came back

If he was 21 then i'm not surprised he was pissed off !

My son is only 19 but would most likley want to have a go with you for that ! :LOL: