Casper posts he’s work !!!!

The first hit of 2.5 bags about 1 bag and 3 quarters give or take pretty much laid the first coat on the 3 walls so I had about 1 bag left of mix in the bucket had a quick cuppa added abit of water to the mix gave it a whisk then laid the second coat on with the same mix,there was abit left over so I put the beads on the window wall with it,for the window wall i knocked up half abag of finish clean water,cleaned the bucket then used the dirty water to knock up the mix for the second coat so 3 mixes that day

The first hit of 2.5 bags about 1 bag and 3 quarters give or take pretty much laid the first coat on the 3 walls so I had about 1 bag left of mix in the bucket had a quick cuppa added abit of water to the mix gave it a whisk then laid the second coat on with the same mix,there was abit left over so I put the beads on the window wall with it,for the window wall i knocked up half abag of finish clean water,cleaned the bucket then used the dirty water to knock up the mix for the second coat so 3 mixes that day

Ruff

Working from home today

605D22C7-C6CE-406E-89C1-226212CB1632.jpeg