Cash for Bladerunner

Members online

Huh, never seen it before. So it clearly wasn't all that or everybody would still be using it - what was the problem with it?
The main problem was, that for a product brought to market to be a safe alternative to using a knife, they were bloody dangerous. Far worse than a sharp knife.

I just use the tape
Hold Stanley at tape length and pull a parallel line from edge or was that humour lol

Not used one @essexandy , dangerous from the strong magnet if you get your fingers caught ?
Does the corner of the cut board get crushed putting the blade runner on or off ?

Hold Stanley at tape length and pull a parallel line from edge or was that humour lol

Not used one @essexandy , dangerous from the strong magnet if you get your fingers caught ?
Does the corner of the cut board get crushed putting the blade runner on or off ?
Exactly that mate yea. the blade runner has a catch at the end that the board pushes down before any contact with the blade so it doesn’t damage the board. You’ve have to be pretty f**k**g dumb to get your finger caught to be honest

Loads of people had their fingers nipped by them.

Thanks a lot, mate. There's another poster on this thread called Vincey who reckons he has 2 of them. If he comes through I'll go with him because it would be ideal to have one working unit, and another to dismantle. If he doesn't come through I'll get back to you. Thanks again.
I looked can’t find them sure o not thrown them but sorry can’t help you