Carta easy skim

Members online

Wow - that has to be the strangest trowel design I can recall ever seeing.

I can't help thinking that design of the underside is probably a nightmare recipe for creating ripples, because it forces you to use a narrow edge of the trowel at a steepish-angle, rather than allowing you to use a broader portion of the edge at as shallow an angle as you like.

I could be talking out my arse (not for the first time), but it just gives me that first impression, looking at it.

Posh 1 coat in video probably isn't going to help, but that's another story.

Last edited:
Wow - that has to be the strangest trowel design I can recall ever seeing.

I can't help thinking that design of the underside is probably a nightmare recipe for creating ripples, because it forces you to use a narrow edge of the trowel at a steepish-angle, rather than allowing you to use a broader portion of the edge at as shallow an angle as you like.

I could be talking out my arse (not for the first time), but it just gives me that first impression, looking at it.

Posh 1 coat in video probably isn't going to help, but that's another story.
They’ve done all they can do with trowels imo just feels like these company’s are making up any old sh*t and sticking a ridiculous price tag on it

Terrible design.

That would infuriate me. All them ridges pissing me off. Keeping that clean would be a f**k*r.

I'll leave it to him - Iggy Pop.