Cars

Members online

but totally understand being into motor’s having what you want if you can afford it,

Yeah, in some respects, I agree with you.

Don't take me as being an argumentative tosspot about it, even though I was quite blunt in my dislike of people driving Chelsea tractors - I'm actually very easygoing, generally.

It's just a bit of a bugbear of mine, that the world seems to have become so much about conspicuous consumption, bling, and 'look after number one, even if it fucks over others or the environment'. Using 2 tonnes of car to get an individual around this world just seems selfish as fk, and the number of Chelsea tractors on the road has exploded in during the past decade. Generally-speaking, there's no need for it, other than to be a status symbol.

Don't take me as being an argumentative tosspot about it, even though I was quite blunt in my dislike of people driving Chelsea tractors - I'm actually very easygoing, generally.

It's just a bit of a bugbear of mine, that the world seems to have become so much about conspicuous consumption, bling, and 'look after number one, even if it fucks over others or the environment'. Using 2 tonnes of car to get an individual around this world just seems selfish as fk, and the number of Chelsea tractors on the road has exploded in during the past decade. Generally-speaking, there's no need for it, other than to be a status symbol.
How about the element of FUN?

I’m just a car fanatic so appreciate all different quality made motors,
but know were your coming from, feel the same for designer clothes, all my family wear the best and I despise it

I haave an old 90.... dont even get it muddy... but I wanted one so I bought one...

Today... I could have sold it, tomorrow I will hate it even more as I repair 2 holes in the chassis :D The only 2 holes in the chassis as it is tidy but removing the cross member to replace the full exhaust system I figured I may as well do a proper job...

I haave an old 90.... dont even get it muddy... but I wanted one so I bought one...

Today... I could have sold it, tomorrow I will hate it even more as I repair 2 holes in the chassis :D The only 2 holes in the chassis as it is tidy but removing the cross member to replace the full exhaust system I figured I may as well do a proper job...
FFS Danny. What are you doing? Youre destroying the environment

Warranties aint worth the paper there written on ive had used cars before with 2 years of manufacturers warranty left,and the salesmen tried to get me to buy another 2 years worth I said I might aswell wipe my arse with the extra warranty,I always just keep money back for unexpected repairs which ive only ever had to do once