Carry on Campers 2021

Members online

I'm sticking a monkey on it!
Monkey Omg GIF by MOODMAN

Did the tent thing once. Never again. Hired a large motor home and did the highlands then the Lakes. Great experience but the hire is expensive at £1100 for a week and £1000 security deposit. would love a compact motor home. Seen one at £54,000. Absolutely stunning. Panoramic cab was amazing.

Did the tent thing once. Never again. Hired a large motor home and did the highlands then the Lakes. Great experience but the hire is expensive at £1100 for a week and £1000 security deposit. would love a compact motor home. Seen one at £54,000. Absolutely stunning. Panoramic cab was amazing.
a spread can only dream of these things

Something else on tick, get van payed off first and work more weekends! Those little jobs you do ain't very good payers I imagine you on £100 a day ish?

I’m just starting. The camper thread has gave me the kick up the arse I need. 7am starts 7 days a week. Be in a top end camper next month.

If @Vincey ain't on the camping, tent, motor home forum I'll eat my own hat!! Bet he's really helpful and pleasant and nice to everybody as well!!
@Vincey is suspiciously nice IMHO. I reckon if you were to check Police records in the areas he camps there will be an above average number of missing persons. Never camps in the same place twice to cover his tracks, always carries a couple of roll of duct tape, plenty of 'storage' space in the caravan, says he's married but no one's ever seen his wife.

dexter morgan blood GIF

@Vincey is suspiciously nice IMHO. I reckon if you were to check Police records in the areas he camps there will be an above average number of missing persons. Never camps in the same place twice to cover his tracks, always carries a couple of roll of duct tape, plenty of 'storage' space in the caravan, says he's married but no one's ever seen his wife.

dexter morgan blood GIF
I reckon he's a reformed murderer did time in borstal as a child got rehabilitation, but he still has dangerous thoughts! Still a nice chap wouldn't want to be in tent next door.

I reckon he's a reformed murderer did time in borstal as a child got rehabilitation, but he still has dangerous thoughts! Still a nice chap wouldn't want to be in tent next door.
He's not so much reformed as refined his technique. He owns a mobile kill room now.

When he visited Lee and I at a job we made sure we had his favourite coffee (Douwe Egberts) and posh biscuits. Didn't want to take any chances.

Just come back from mountain biking in the lakes and the traffic northbound m6 was horrendous. Everyone with the same idea.
Great week for weather ahead though.