Carry on Campers 2021

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Come on who else is tenting camping caravanning or glamping this year across the Uk

Gotta get away to try have a bit of fun this year and unwind

Dance Dancing GIF by Universal Music

Come on who else is tenting camping caravanning or glamping this year across the Uk

Gotta get away to try have a bit of fun this year and unwind

Dance Dancing GIF by Universal Music
We're away on 7th of June. In caravan. Got camping booked for August but not goimg

Missus and I looking forward to it, I'll be cleaning the van out and putting in the board to sleep on when it gets a bit warmer.
We're lending the camping gear to our daughter for their family first-ever camping trip, they don't even know how to put a tent up, can't wait to hear the disaster stories!

Motor home for sale
Do a picture later , y reg 450000m 12 months mot new tyres and battery , fridge only works on 240 and gas , needs new element for 12 v (£25) , auto step knackered
https://ebay.us/p2P5on same as this one
Expect £12 k

Ooops 45k , saying that most diesel engines could possibly do 450
My dad got a volkwagon one runs like a dream for the age and miles of it bought it... Just ripped it all apart restarting again will look spot on when hes done very meticulous..
Why you getting rid of it??

My dad got a volkwagon one runs like a dream for the age and miles of it bought it... Just ripped it all apart restarting again will look spot on when hes done very meticulous..
Why you getting rid of it??
I don't like campsites , not used it last few years , none of the family want to use it , all prefer hotels lol and I prefer a sleeping bag outdoors , you miss the wildlife and I like simplicity of hobo camping