Cardiff labourer

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh that one i forgot about that one this one is an exception but the guys details are at the bottom. what usually happens when a job is posted up the usual bullshit starts, whats the rate? where is it? then it goes off topic and gets lost. But more annoying is someone who doesnt contribute anything to the forum usually jumps in with their first post sayin "yeh i will do it bell me on 07xxxxxxxxxxxxx" even when the poster has left their digits or said PM me. As you know to send PM's you need a certain amount of posts so this will encourage the lurkers to post more which will make the forum better. Most jobs that get posted up usually end up[ with the original poster fumming coz they are called robbing bastards coz lets ahve it right the rates are not what everyones getting so someones gonna moan. Then there is a problem when a new member posts up a job without their details who also cant receive PM's. Whats gonna happen if dan can sort it is have a PM section that mods can access to pass the details onto them. What do you recon?

I personally think the members should benefit from work posted up and with that i mean them that contribute, wether thats asking for advise or contributing. Also If a job was to be posted up if your gonna do it and **** up your necks on the line if your a regular, also the original poster can guage your knowledge on your previous posts which in the long run will make the forum look better.

Good idea that no members reply as always the thread gets locked the Pearson who posted the job probably thinks the forums full of assholes and the bloke desperate for work scanning the internet for work as in sure we've all done walks away with **** all .......well done clap clap

Good idea that no members reply as always the thread gets locked the Pearson who posted the job probably thinks the forums full of assholes and the bloke desperate for work scanning the internet for work as in sure we've all done walks away with **** all .......well done clap clap

Well spunky its not the F*****g job centre if some guys scanning the net comes across this site gets involved he has more chance of picking something up. They can PM the person who posted the job or 9 times out of 10 they can phone him or email him if his details are left. Have a look through job offers on here and half the ejits always say give me a bell when the persons details are right in front of them no wonder half of them cant find work. I would rather you got soem work out of this place in place of some one just scanning the web and coming across it. Also what is happening a lot is someone posts work and gets slated for their rates or gets stupid questions fired at them, then the pearson as you call them does think the place is full of arseholes.

Status
Not open for further replies.