carboot

My brother and I had our picture taken with him when we were 5&8 , Dad told him he didn't trust him, got a bad vibe. He whisked us away sharpish

He was sound when he came to our school. Showed me and my mates how to milk an invisible cow. Still to this day I can’t figure it out

He was sound when he came to our school. Showed me and my mates how to milk an invisible cow. Still to this day I can’t figure it out

0221b82918aa2d95a53d31376f637bfb--funny-adult-jokes-stupid-funny.jpg

My brother and I had our picture taken with him when we were 5&8 , Dad told him he didn't trust him, got a bad vibe. He whisked us away sharpish
I took a picture of him with his arms round my mum and her partner at the time!! I always wind my mum up when I see her!!! Where's that picture of you and the s*x offender mum??? .......mmmmm misplaced I bet:ROFLMAO:

I took a picture of him with his arms round my mum and her partner at the time!! I always wind my mum up when I see her!!! Where's that picture of you and the s*x offender mum??? .......mmmmm misplaced I bet:ROFLMAO:
Shame really might of been worth a few quid on some kind of Dickinson real deals for pedos!