Carbon tools cleaner

Members online

Rossi46

Private Member
If this has already been done then, whatever, but by pure accident I was sat the other day pissing about at dinner getting some finish off my small tool. I’d just had some butties and with the tin foil I wrapped them in still in my hand I started to rub. Wow! A bit of water and a good rub with Tin Foil and watch the black come off. Brings it up bright and silver. Done my bucket trowels and skimming trowels. All gleaming!
Bit sad I know but I like to keep my tools spot on. Give it a go!

If this has already been done then, whatever, but by pure accident I was sat the other day pissing about at dinner getting some finish off my small tool. I’d just had some butties and with the tin foil I wrapped them in still in my hand I started to rub. Wow! A bit of water and a good rub with Tin Foil and watch the black come off. Brings it up bright and silver. Done my bucket trowels and skimming trowels. All gleaming!

Will it mek arr lass disapear!

wrap my life in tin foil :birra:

That was in Wookey Hole.
power-bottom-i-sence-on-this-one-wookie-uhmmmm.jpg

I bet your Mrs wasn't happy when she found out you had small tool!