carbon mt

Members online

S a plastering

Private Member
just wonderd if anyone has got one to sell they don't want pref worn in can't be arsed breaking one in if near Manchester can come an collect will pay good money for decent one cheers

let us know how much mate an I will transfer the money to your account cheers steve

I've got a 13"x5" carbon extralite I've been servicing, I bought it and broke it in for a plasterer I worked with (we have since parted company) I brought it in yesterday to give it a clean. Well sharp and lovely to use. Tried to take a picture down the edge of blade but hands are a bit wobbly after all the Bombay sapphire [emoji12]
ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1482608467.664762.jpg
ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1482608490.923679.jpg
ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1482608557.445569.jpg
ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1482608600.708064.jpg

I've got a 13"x5" carbon extralite I've been servicing, I bought it and broke it in for a plasterer I worked with (we have since parted company) I brought it in yesterday to give it a clean. Well sharp and lovely to use. Tried to take a picture down the edge of blade but hands are a bit wobbly after all the Bombay sapphire [emoji12]
View attachment 15420View attachment 15421View attachment 15422View attachment 15423
I'll buy it off you if your selling it mate that's the size I'm after

View attachment 15420View attachment 15421View attachment 15422View attachment 15423
More impotantly why did you part company....was it hand bags at dawn? Cheer me up on xmas eve with a good story oli:)

More impotantly why did you part company....was it hand bags at dawn? Cheer me up on xmas eve with a good story oli:)

Wish it was something more dramatic to tell you, he got diagnosed with fibromyalgia and had to give it up. Shame, 20 years grafting then got knocked down with the condition

I'll buy it off you if your selling it mate that's the size I'm after

I'll find out how much the postage is and let you know bud , pm me your address and I'll sort something out , do you want the wooden handle? I've got a couple of spare rubber ones

Wish it was something more dramatic to tell you, he got diagnosed with fibromyalgia and had to give it up. Shame, 20 years grafting then got knocked down with the condition
Oh well....and a shame for the chap, like you said after 20 years must be hard to take