Car crash :)

After the Tories romp home with a large majority it will expose the real car crash of a party, ladies and gents I give you the Labour Party

I was discussing with @Lodan about Mays car crash election campaign, they really got complacent and it deffo went to her head this article picks up on a few points we mentioned.

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...a-may-leader-conservatives-focus-deficiencies
I agree with pretty much all of that article....especially " she is still on track to win but not the unvarnished win she expected" her lack of a credible campaign is what has cast doubt over her....IMO

they both have their mistakes. dianne abbott being labours. the tories should have learned from brexit. negative campaigning does nothing but make people want to do the opposite. i voted to leave and i didnt even want to leave. when obama stuck his nose in that was it for me. i was working at some polish couples last week. ive worked for them before. lovely people. she was a bit worried what was going to happen. whether they would have to go home. i said it was a disgrace and not to worry :(

but i think its social media as well. and the tories have got it wrong buying up all these negative ads on facebook etc. and concentrating on the ira. young people dont even know who they are. Plus without being nasty she looks a bit weird. like her face has melted or something. shes always got a grimace like someones farted next to her. but like i say abbott is a big liability. the tories have gone for the battle of personalities rather than pollicies and realise too late that people actually like corbyn more.

they both have their mistakes. dianne abbott being labours. the tories should have learned from brexit. negative campaigning does nothing but make people want to do the opposite. i voted to leave and i didnt even want to leave. when obama stuck his nose in that was it for me. i was working at some polish couples last week. ive worked for them before. lovely people. she was a bit worried what was going to happen. whether they would have to go home. i said it was a disgrace and not to worry :(

but i think its social media as well. and the tories have got it wrong buying up all these negative ads on facebook etc. and concentrating on the ira. young people dont even know who they are. Plus without being nasty she looks a bit weird. like her face has melted or something. shes always got a grimace like someones farted next to her. but like i say abbott is a big liability. the tories have gone for the battle of personalities rather than pollicies and realise too late that people actually like corbyn more.
Again agree....in tonights debate if she changes the way she goes about it she'll get slaughtered so got to carry on with the negative campaign....and agree Abbott is a donkey

I agree with pretty much all of that article....especially " she is still on track to win but not the unvarnished win she expected" her lack of a credible campaign is what has cast doubt over her....IMO
That's because we keep hearing that? You keep telling people they will believe it but this has backfired, tories have sat back and never bothered to campaign and social media has took over the tabloids, tories have done every dirty trick online and it's backfired coz they have been exposed every time :)

Again agree....in tonights debate if she changes the way she goes about it she'll get slaughtered so got to carry on with the negative campaign....and agree Abbott is a donkey
Let's see if May can talk about her policies instead of labour and corbyn.

SUNDAYPEOPLE-PROD-Lord-Alf-Dubs.jpg

I'm no fan of Mrs T, but what I cannot fathom is why the most popular Tory/politician of any party has not been unleashed around the country.
He is a serial winner, brexit, 2 terms as London mayor which is shocking considering London is mostly labour.

I'm no fan of Mrs T, but what I cannot fathom is why the most popular Tory/politician of any party has not been unleashed around the country.
He is a serial winner, brexit, 2 terms as London mayor which is shocking considering London is mostly labour.
Agree