Can't wait to go back to work tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curry

Private Member
I can't wait to go back to work tomorrow! Christmas has done my head in this year, since mid december everyone seems to shut down just when i wanna be making progress.

Does this make me either

A: Workacholic
B: ****** Up
C: Old enough to not care about christmas

i love christmas but once its over then its over i just wanna go back, i was ment to be back today but thier not ready for me till the 9th, im bored out of my skull getting fed up of drinking aswell theres only so much larger and whiskey i can take on board in a week or 2

ive been working between xmas and new year already..

yer ive been in three times earning nothing just to try new products out.

I even woke up on new years day hungover as **** and went to see if some CPI would rub up the day after application. Results we good and that was better then any present father christmas bought me.

I'd love to go to work if i had some booked in.....Had 3 job cancel on me other christmas now have **** all on......

I know what you mean mate, was going to start a hall stairs and landing tomorrow, we went round to see the bloke and he says he's doing nights so don't want us for a couple of weeks, I've got nothing certain booked in at the moment,

what sends us back to work is this time of year is ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££ plain and simple.

Idone the 4 days last week and whent in today as all the tossers were crying skint and wanted back today and as always i was the only one who turned up.

I can't wait to go back to work tomorrow! Christmas has done my head in this year, since mid december everyone seems to shut down just when i wanna be making progress.

Does this make me either

A: Workacholic
B: ****** Up
C: Old enough to not care about christmas

You are all three Steve, but when you have kids of your own things will (should) be different.
Kids are what Christmas is about. My little boy is now 21 so until I'm a Grandad I'm back to square one.

I love work. I love all my tools, except my T-square as it never fits in my van without rattling. I love my work van. I love my cup of tea in the van on the way to work. I love my Makita radio and my ipod dock that blast tunes out all day at work. I love the pasties that I have for lunch at least once a week while i'm at work. I love getting paid for doing work.

You are all three Steve, but when you have kids of your own things will (should) be different.
Kids are what Christmas is about. My little boy is now 21 so until I'm a Grandad I'm back to square one.

i see kids as little leeches sucking you dry

Status
Not open for further replies.