cant stay loged in

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that is your browser settings... normally the history or the cache gets deleted after a few days and this can be changed every time you close the browser....

Have a look at the settings if you cant see anything obvious I will have a look round... but thats normally the reason

Danny

Firefox is a mega browser... I use it... lots of mods and its especially good for what i do online but for the normal user I would look at downloading google chrome... that guys is a mega powerful browser...lightning quick

Danny

ive got firefox at the minute danny, do you reckon i should swap to google chrome then. and how do i do it?

Hello Steve,

It all depends on your preference... try google chrome if you dont like it go back to FF

just google it, simple to install

Danny

I think that is your browser settings... normally the history or the cache gets deleted after a few days and this can be changed every time you close the browser....

Have a look at the settings if you cant see anything obvious I will have a look round... but thats normally the reason

Danny

eh??????

yup thats about right..... Mine logs me out every hour which is a pain but its an extra security feature I spose :)

Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.