Can't sleep

• Thread starter Deleted member 29624
  • Start date

Members online

Lol what a c**t
He paid for the gear then when it came to the crunch he asked what I wanted. Being the newly married son in law wanting to look good I just said whatever, I don't mind. Thinking he'd give me around £200. Out comes £40, must of thought I'd made a s**t job lol

He paid for the gear then when it came to the crunch he asked what I wanted. Being the newly married son in law wanting to look good I just said whatever, I don't mind. Thinking he'd give me around £200. Out comes £40, must of thought I'd made a s**t job lol

Hope you went home and spent the next 2 weeks smashing his daughters back doors in to get even!

I treat everyone with suspicion until I've been paid I've had the one where you finish job all packed away then have to make small talk for an hour then you have to say how about some money

I had this a few times but the funniest one was last year where the fella near talked me to death and when itvwas time to hand over the money, it was like stuck to his hand. No joke, he just didn't want to hand it over. I had to slightly pul it from his hand lol. Some headers there is out there.

Maybe I'll just have enough soon and just go and bounce his face:)

Lodan, one of mates years ago, he was 15 at the time and this grown fella we knew came round to try and sort my mate out for hitting his brother. My mate boxed the head of this fella(34) and knocked him sparkles lol. Its OK saying on the net you'll do this and that but do you have in the tank what one needs in them situations. Just wee warning in case ya end up worse off

I had this a few times but the funniest one was last year where the fella near talked me to death and when itvwas time to hand over the money, it was like stuck to his hand. No joke, he just didn't want to hand it over. I had to slightly pul it from his hand lol. Some headers there is out there.
It's when your all done and they waffle on you ain't even listening and then they go oh I better pay you I always find it harder in winter when that happens as it's raining pitch black and they holding you up,the ones who waffle as well get in the way plus the few things we always get told oh that's an art I've tried plastering I can't do it bet your good at making cakes sometimes feel like saying ain't heard that before

I was working at a house many years ago on a boiling hot day - The neighbour offered me a glass of lemonade in return for over boarding & skimming their entry ceiling.

Lodan, one of mates years ago, he was 15 at the time and this grown fella we knew came round to try and sort my mate out for hitting his brother. My mate boxed the head of this fella(34) and knocked him sparkles lol. Its OK saying on the net you'll do this and that but do you have in the tank what one needs in them situations. Just wee warning in case ya end up worse off
Mate when people taking food out my kids mouths I will find it in my tank

It's when your all done and they waffle on you ain't even listening and then they go oh I better pay you I always find it harder in winter when that happens as it's raining pitch black and they holding you up,the ones who waffle as well get in the way plus the few things we always get told oh that's an art I've tried plastering I can't do it bet your good at making cakes sometimes feel like saying ain't heard that before

I've had this one a few times... that looks so therapeutic gliding over making it all smooth. Feel like saying ere you have a go mix the s**t up get dusty and sweaty and see how feckin therapeutic it is then

I've had this one a few times... that looks so therapeutic gliding over making it all smooth. Feel like saying ere you have a go mix the s**t up get dusty and sweaty and see how feckin therapeutic it is then
It's when they say my brother in law is plasterer that's the one that sends me over the edge nothing more strange than the general public it's when you quote as well they nearly fall over at the price yet I don't ask them how much they earn,I had a solicitor ask me for a quote I gave him one for some damp proofing said best is open it up let it dry for a week then sand cement it then let cure for a week then skim but said it's pointless til you have sorted the leaking gutter gave him price then heard nothing 3 weeks later he rang me said I had a plasterer do the job you quoted and he was a lot cheaper he hacked off and sand cemented the same day then skimmed the following day against my advice but he said on phone it's not very good and could I come sort it out I said my price has doubled now cos it's harder to sort out he said I was ripping him off I had to laugh he probably on 250+vat an hour and he telling me I'm to expensive and then wants advice off me for free hahah no chance

I've been looking at changing job all together or trying to get a job on the books somewhere, would be nice to have paid holiday and a van and maybe even a pension reading these posts reminds me how crap it is sometimes

I've been looking at changing job all together or trying to get a job on the books somewhere, would be nice to have paid holiday and a van and maybe even a pension reading these posts reminds me how crap it is sometimes
Paid holidays and a pension would be the ticket, but not many offer it in our line of work. Kept on as self employed so can be dropped in a heartbeat if things go slack etc

You can get in with a housing association, they always after people around here not sure on the money side of things, but they do supply van, fuel card, holidays etc.

Got so carried away i smashed other peoples work up it was on a corridor so forgot where we finished

I did the work before price was agreed got all the usual oh it will be alright met qs we agreed begrudingly so i said ok but iaint doing anymore got paid he just paid us what he thought was ok we jacked because he took the piss so i smashed it up

I did the work before price was agreed got all the usual oh it will be alright met qs we agreed begrudingly so i said ok but iaint doing anymore got paid he just paid us what he thought was ok we jacked because he took the piss so i smashed it up

seems reasonable