Can't hardly move my right elbow

Might sound bonkers but try using opposite arm tomorrow mate to put gear on , I’m right handed but surprisingly easy now with left too
Only takes a few gauges to get hang of
Feel more balanced too

Might sound bonkers but try using opposite arm tomorrow mate to put gear on , I’m right handed but surprisingly easy now with left too
Feel more balanced too

I switch alot for flattening and troweling but slow putting on with left

Seriously or try forward motion instead of sweeping back stroke , that’s piece of piss and can put more on

Bet Algeeman can do it , lurpak can ,
Let’s see tomorrow everyone give it a bash
Or bosh
Report back tomorrow

My right hands locked most mornings have to pull my fingers out one by one and keep clenching and stretching them

Feel more balanced too

Haha man I would look like a complete spaz trying that

The only thing I can do ok with my left hand is masturbate, techniques not great but as it feels like someone else I quite like it.

Don't worry I've not plastered for months and will be crying next week.
Was first day skimming today, got to say the gear in the new bags is really nice, like they've mate it grainier if that makes sense. Feeling it now though, amazing how quick you decondition. To be honest my hands done the locking up thing since I started, presumed it was cos of a weak grip but 3 years now and it still does it

Was first day skimming today, got to say the gear in the new bags is really nice, like they've mate it grainier if that makes sense. Feeling it now though, amazing how quick you decondition. To be honest my hands done the locking up thing since I started, presumed it was cos of a weak grip but 3 years now and it still does it
Well I certainly hope that you're right about the gear improvement but I have heard that that it's exactly the same stuff just new style bags.
Keep your hand in with the plastering, I can almost guarantee that you'll need it in the future.

Well I certainly hope that you're right about the gear improvement but I have heard that that it's exactly the same stuff just new style bags.
Keep your hand in with the plastering, I can almost guarantee that you'll need it in the future.
First bags I've used so probably just a touch of good fortune and definitely will, I do love plastering but it just wrecks me doing it every day, been boarding for a few days now and back to falling asleep at 9pm on the sofa:oops: