Cant get a spread

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucius

Fking killed myself today putting on a great big 10m2 ceiling cos no one would help me, Gibbos to busy, Nisus and fat Beddy said there passports had run out, big nose didn't even offer even the Smart boy didn't ring:RpS_crying:

Fking killed myself today putting on a great big 10m2 ceiling cos no one would help me, Gibbos to busy, Nisus and fat Beddy said there passports had run out, big nose didn't even offer even the Smart boy didn't ring:RpS_crying:
I had heard of then10m ceilings, never knew someone who actually done one, amazing

Did you use a retarder and watch pros on YouTube, the iPad is handy for that at work , google between mixing is where its at..

why didnt you split the ceiling into 3.........................:rolleyes)

Did you use a retarder and watch pros on YouTube, the iPad is handy for that at work , google between mixing is where its at..
Ant got no Is lent my last one to Yuslis aint seen him since £10 Tesco jobby at the mo, anyone want to buy half a bag of board finish?

Even if they all turned up I still think you's would have struggled gettin such a big lid done..... Cause you would have went to the boozer and the day would have descended into a drunken farce...
:RpS_laugh:........

Bollexed today didn't need it on a Friday had to do two and a half bags on the walls scrimming and beading all my own should have been three bags but one split all over the carpet, why do they glue the bags together? anyway bit more to do tomorrow then sand it all down, see didn't need any help realy.

Feck em!! Mate.,theres always a bit of roughness on a big job like that.:RpS_wink:.a nice light sand helps the paint key.. .....
how did that big 10m2 lid turn out???

I would've taped & jointed it for you if you'd asked. I could've filled it, waited an hour, given it a second coat. Come back today and top coated it, then sanded it tomorrow and give it a coat of drywall sealer. That would've only taken 3 visits.

Better PM me for the next one mate sounds good not allowed to talk rates on the forum speak later,
By the way whats that Fibatape Travis delivererd?

I fitted the kitchen first then plastered, do you think spraying would have been easier then maybe I could have masked the kitchen units up, sparky is now saying ive got to rip it all out cos he hasn't second fixed what ever that means.

I fitted the kitchen first then plastered, do you think spraying would have been easier then maybe I could have masked the kitchen units up, sparky is now saying ive got to rip it all out cos he hasn't second fixed what ever that means.
Tell him wireless is the new black

My passports in France Andy....

With me :flapper:

13th till the 17th
tues sat its the week inbetween the 2 bankholidays
im just waiting for one of the lads to pay me his £45 deposit or give me the nod and im gonna book ours this week, still book others on after though i just wanted to get mine on the go

No probs mate ile have a couple of days with you then go on to my place ile have a look at flights later if they are up yet and then sort the room out with you.

booked it mate lol 13th till 17th may we land at 11.10am
you got same mob number?

Status
Not open for further replies.