cant get a scaffolder

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
we know gary vanders who owns v and s scaffold one of the biggest firms around this way if needs be we can ring him midday and have a scaff team there in the afternoon :RpS_thumbup:

we know gary vanders who owns v and s scaffold one of the biggest firms around this way if needs be we can ring him midday and have a scaff team there in the afternoon :RpS_thumbup:

Where you from @Jace

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jace I'm getting the keys to my new house in hoddesdon on Friday and I work for a guy based in Hertford

haha ninky clayton yeah i know him i work for scott simmons, s.simmons ltd, ninkys nephew does bits for us, dollard and dollards sister is my boss scotts ex missus they have a son called jack.
small world.
do you know tom conoly (sweeney) aswell he used to work for ninky aswell @Carljenk

haha ninky clayton yeah i know him i work for scott simmons, s.simmons ltd, ninkys nephew does bits for us, dollard and dollards sister is my boss scotts ex missus they have a son called jack.
small world.
do you know tom conoly (sweeney) aswell he used to work for ninky aswell @Carljenk

I've only worked with him since the new year so don't really know anyone I was working all up London before but travel was killing me

ahh fair enough well its a tight little circle round hertford haha so no doubt will bump into each other over the coming months especially if your moving to hoddesdon, where abouts in hodd you going? @Carljenk

yeah i know it next to the poundy im just at the other end of the road next to rye park your at the top with pound close park

not yet andy @lucius its still just an empty plot i spoke to a shaune mcCarthy who knows who bought it and he was saying he knocked it down early because he had bought the land but was still being charged for the building being there so he bulldozed it to stop all that i think they have had disputes with the council over how much is goin to go towards social housing or something so its been put on the back burner.
if your family used to own it @Carljenk they proberly know my family the rowleys they joined with the varneys when bob rowley married kay varney, the rowleys own the united services club on the corner of the poundy and the varneys own the labour club on the corner of river avenue also next to pound close. osher is my uncle and he trains all the horses for the gypsy racing

not yet andy @lucius its still just an empty plot i spoke to a shaune mcCarthy who knows who bought it and he was saying he knocked it down early because he had bought the land but was still being charged for the building being there so he bulldozed it to stop all that i think they have had disputes with the council over how much is goin to go towards social housing or something so its been put on the back burner.
if your family used to own it @Carljenk they proberly know my family the rowleys they joined with the varneys when bob rowley married kay varney, the rowleys own the united services club on the corner of the poundy and the varneys own the labour club on the corner of river avenue also next to pound close. osher is my uncle and he trains all the horses for the gypsy racing
Shaune McCarthy? From Torquay?

yeah i lent out the window and shouted with all my might it took ten mins to get a reply but the wind wassnt up to much to carry the sound
You should get yourself a mobile phone my love, Tesco have got some pay as yer go offers on that might be in your price range.

Jace, aint seen Osher or Mickey for many years though I know they are still about.

see osher from time to time my uncles got a unit down where he keeps and trains the horses, see his boy lee a fair bit he drinks in the club i drink in dont ever see mickey or know him to be honest but it is a very very big family as you proberly well know andy, do you know the eldridge brothers and the one sister lisa @lucius

Status
Not open for further replies.