cant find my glasses

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

hector

so , approx. 3 weeks ago after to many pints of real ale , I put my reading glasses down somewhere in the house along with my wallet which has got 55.00 quid in, and can I find them,,,,,, no I can not, I have looked everywhere no idea at all no recollection at all, I have looked in places round the house I just know I have not been, still cant find them, the wifes giving me grief thinks I am losing the plot, as this comes on top of a bad chest infection I had / 3 nights I had in total approx. 6 hours sleep, started seeing a penguin in the house and a flamingo across the road, talking to myself, and now my glasses, and today my flask top was not put on right so passenger seat in van is soaking think I will go and count my collection of handboards , that will cheer me up ,and then a lie down in a dark room

so , approx. 3 weeks ago after to many pints of real ale , I put my reading glasses down somewhere in the house along with my wallet which has got 55.00 quid in, and can I find them,,,,,, no I can not, I have looked everywhere no idea at all no recollection at all, I have looked in places round the house I just know I have not been, still cant find them, the wifes giving me grief thinks I am losing the plot, as this comes on top of a bad chest infection I had / 3 nights I had in total approx. 6 hours sleep, started seeing a penguin in the house and a flamingo across the road, talking to myself, and now my glasses, and today my flask top was not put on right so passenger seat in van is soaking think I will go and count my collection of handboards , that will cheer me up ,and then a lie down in a dark room
Always love reading your post Hector ,keep it up mate ,you make my bad days look good :RpS_thumbup:

2 weeks ago I was working in an old farm house alone so, i was using a rafter square and the Lord of the Manor turns up (a real Lord) and I put down the rafter sqaure. He likes to take an interest in what work is going on and I try to explain to him whats appertaining and go to get rafter square to aid the explanation and could i hell find it ! He even helped me look for it for 15 mins ! 2 days later i walk into one of the bedrooms and there on a window cill was the sqaure :RpS_cursing:

2 weeks ago I was working in an old farm house alone so, i was using a rafter square and the Lord of the Manor turns up (a real Lord) and I put down the rafter sqaure. He likes to take an interest in what work is going on and I try to explain to him whats appertaining and go to get rafter square to aid the explanation and could i hell find it ! He even helped me look for it for 15 mins ! 2 days later i walk into one of the bedrooms and there on a window cill was the sqaure :RpS_cursing:
I have been reading @hector since i have been on this forum,it was meant as a nice comment ,.......you blind ****

Last edited by a moderator:
how you gonna find your hawks (handboards) hector, without your glasses :RpS_laugh:

so much work to do with our southern friends,but don't worry we are here for you, there is help out there north aid/ handboardsrus/gladiators of the north, all these charities are out there to help you through these difficult times, but you will get better and soon people will show you respect you deserve, just walk tall and remember its called a ... handboard, then your pain will pass as you are welcomed back into society, so go to work leebo ,be positive ,ignore the laughter/comments from other spreads , as you call it a handboard this is the first step, a very important step,think of this tomorrow,rise above them you know its right

so to put everyone out of there misery as I know you are all at home wondering and thinking about where my glasses are, found them at last

Did you find the wallet?? 55 quid in it?
not yet fatarm, wallet still lost still looking for it, but going room by room now, today its the safe room where I keep my sought after collection of handboards at least I have not lost them

Im always losing stuff good job me balls are in a bag.
I have an aviary for my collection of Hawks. :RpS_wink:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.