Cant believe i.m posting in here but caught a monster today

Members online

John j

Mono Don
Screenshot_20190522-171802_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20190522-171952_Samsung Internet.jpg

by f**k u cant say hes not yours a double keep him at it buy yourself a rod to /tight lines lol
I.m black lol
I no time to fish . Mates always ask me but not got patience for it .
How long or when will tadpoles start turning to frogs

I.m black lol
I'm black too, when I get arrested.

Just to annoy the desk sergeant.

'White British?'

'No, I'm black'

You see, I'm black if I say I'm black and the desk sergeant can't argue.

Plus, the black community get to carry the can for my crimes.

I.m black lol
every body in Yorkshire black tadpoles will get legs tails will fall off about august then they will fck off feed them a bit of bacon rind now and then

every body in Yorkshire black tadpoles will get legs tails will fall off about august then they will fck off feed them a bit of bacon rind now and then
We didn't take em out pond. Got some few year back for kids to watch change but birds got em .
Turning in to nice country park . Sure there was something bout em bringing otters there

We didn't take em out pond. Got some few year back for kids to watch change but birds got em .
Turning in to nice country park . Sure there was something bout em bringing otters there
Well the otters will f**k the place right up. They'll eat all the fish and then turn their attentions to the ducks and other bird life.

I'm black too, when I get arrested.

Just to annoy the desk sergeant.

'White British?'

'No, I'm black'

You see, I'm black if I say I'm black and the desk sergeant can't argue.

Plus, the black community get to carry the can for my crimes.

Is that why they bunked you up with purple aki?

But their cute lol. One of a few animals I.d like to see in wild before I clock out
There's f**k**g loads of them about. They're in every county in England.
Very cute, but murderous little bastards, even the RSPB has had to fence them out of bird sanctuaries.

There's f**k**g loads of them about. They're in every county in England.
Very cute, but murderous little bastards, even the RSPB has had to fence them out of bird sanctuaries.
Never seen one. Had to wait 40 years to see a kingfisher . Bet you see em all time. Suppose you just need to know where to look.
Buzzards seem to becoming popular round here . Also meant to be some periguin Falcons at nostal but I.ve not see em

Never seen one. Had to wait 40 years to see a kingfisher . Bet you see em all time. Suppose you just need to know where to look.
Buzzards seem to becoming popular round here . Also meant to be some periguin Falcons at nostal but I.ve not see em

You get many experiences sat outside with your rod in your hand. :rayos: