Canned plasterboard adhesive???

MattP1987

Hi all
Just a quick question about these canned plasterboard adhesives.
Do they meet building regs? (I'm guessing they must otherwise wouldn't be made)
I can see benefit on perfectly flat walls (how often does that happen) for cleanliness/ease and speed but surely it can not bond as well as a proper powder mix adhesive can it?

What are you opinions on this?
I have got a can in back of van ready for filling sockets with PB of cuts etc as you can plaster over it in 45mins- 1 hour!

Matt

I did see a guy who used the make good dry wall adhesive sold in bandq say he had boards fall off the adhesive last week

I did see a guy who used the make good dry wall adhesive sold in bandq say he had boards fall off the adhesive last week
Talked to guy in b n.q today about weather its shifting and he said there' been complaints it sets to quick

Talked to guy in b n.q today about weather its shifting and he said there' been complaints it sets to quick
The guy I’m on about is in my town he sometimes comes on here said he had boards that fell off the next day , like completely come off whole mate , tbh I’m glad he mentioned it , I’d never use it

The guy I’m on about is in my town he sometimes comes on here said he had boards that fell off the next day , like completely come off whole mate , tbh I’m glad he mentioned it , I’d never use it
It looks cheap . If it sets quick could be problem.

ridiculous stuff
D91748CA-F3A8-4F57-8960-969B394A156B.jpeg

Great stuff , we overboarded a ceiling for an old age pensioner the other day with it ,using 15 mm sound boards , haven't heard any complaints