Can you use a type of external sreed for a outside concrete floor?

Members online

oldschool

Hi lads , not long bought a terrace house. I have a yard and the floor is concrete, looking s**t , my girl hates it . Just asking if there is any type of flooring finish to like screed over it and maybe rub upwith a float for a smooth finish . She's on my case. :(. Any advice would be much appreciated x

I got some self levelling compound from EH Smith for an outside walkway. Same sort of deal, rough concrete finish that looks unsightly. It's called Tilemaster Levelflex and is suitable for exterior use apparently.

Oh, and it'll do 50 mm down to feather edge.
Imago. Could you give me a heads up where to install a air vent in a room as low level or high level. Being my toddlers room it's had Mold issues before I moved in, I have installed trickle vents in Windows and just need to place a air brick ? Cheers

Make sure there's an air gap under the door to allow flow through, and the air vent should be as near to the ceiling as practical.

You need a rough/textured finish outside. It'll be slippery as f**k when wet and after a few months when green s**t start growing on it. I'd slab it.

Imago. Could you give me a heads up where to install a air vent in a room as low level or high level. Being my toddlers room it's had Mold issues before I moved in, I have installed trickle vents in Windows and just need to place a air brick ? Cheers
Mould issues. Is it a stone house. Where is the mould.