Can you just skim over it? @theplasterman special

Members online

zolco

Private Member
Doing a few walls in a kitchen customer says we got the tiles off, can you just skim over please
aa886fdde73013c05841a961e196a5ae.jpg
e1c88dda9bd53b1fb7d23554a7090509.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1469434400606.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Nice Monday morning,I got the same was gonna replace cornice get a mould made up and few lengths easy job but now want it down and it's all run insitu it's like granite extra days work here though I suppose

eed7501e2516bed80e370ba09575399c.jpg

Luckily had a studwall behind it, still had to put some noggings in, boarded now, coffee then throw some gear on it

eed7501e2516bed80e370ba09575399c.jpg

Luckily had a studwall behind it, still had to put some noggings in, boarded now, coffee then throw some gear on it

Cheat
Lol just looked a both our super dooper kitchen jobs have same cupboards

dude, take the faceplates off!!!!! chop block them then tape, easy peasy, sod dicking around sockets - lifes too short- unless you forget to turn the power off- in which case it would be short x

dude, take the faceplates off!!!!! chop block them then tape, easy peasy, sod dicking around sockets - lifes too short- unless you forget to turn the power off- in which case it would be short x
Shouldn't mess with electrics unless you're a sparky:aburrido:

Nah mate, I just bang a disposable gloves over it jobs done, I ain't no touching electrics when not asked to do so. Bit of a ballache but hey ho

I'd scrape the high spots give it a pva and a tight coat of bonding coat if there tiling it job done just tell to pve the bonding b4 they tile it
If there having a poxy upstand so most of its on show u goto skim it use a smallest trowel u got makes life easier

I'd scrape the high spots give it a pva and a tight coat of bonding coat if there tiling it job done just tell to pve the bonding b4 they tile it
If there having a poxy upstand so most of its on show u goto skim it use a smallest trowel u got makes life easier
They having the poxy upstand, the upstand and all the work surfaces will be coated with something which will give them the look of granite.

Mint jobs they are.

You done well getting it boarded over, I've had a few jobs like that usually for tight cants that dont want to pay for anything yet alone over boarding!

Mint jobs they are.

You done well getting it boarded over, I've had a few jobs like that usually for tight cants that dont want to pay for anything yet alone over boarding!
I nearly walked off this morning when I saw it. Problem was they're friend of a friend who I got recommended to, so couldn't fob them off, they appreciated what got done and paid accordingly [emoji106]

Nice small crappy jobs are the best .. It ain't all about the big jobs
In real life

Respect