Can some one explain silicone and acrylic render systems to me????

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel really frustrated ive been plastering for 17 years and am sick of turning down acrylic rendering jobs due to lack of experience. what is the difference between webber, sto and k rend, which is best to apply, ???? is it the same as traditional rendering, whats the score with mesh???????????????????????????????????/// IS THER ANYBODY OUT THERE?????????????????????????????????????

not a lot,none of them Parex for me, no, and mesh is required over stress points on a substrate or as part of an acrylic system. .....next

just do a search on here its been done to death.

SO BASICALLY THEYRE ALL THE SAME???? so do you use mesh on all of them? which one is easiest to use and which one works well on cement boards.................. ????
the feller who's offered me the job is paying 170 per day so i want to get this job!!!

what job, you didnt mention you were taking on a job.
so your considering taking on a job that you dont know how to use the product, you know nothing about the process of application,
give your head a shake.

no words of wisdom off here is going to help you, you need practical experience with another renderer.

just spary it on, rule it up mesh it then spray it again then rule it again, then spat it nice like a cake, then bar it back the next morning, finish with a scratch flaot to take any cats faces out

Stick you're beads up with dab adhesive when the site agents watching do what jife said then soon as you get round the corner out of view **** meshing it and spray it once :)

If youve been plastering for 17 years you can already do it just wack it on and rub it up its all the same as youve done for years dont let these baffle you with new techniques

i remember using weber about 6 years ago at aintree racecourse nice stuff to use, rubbed up like a dream.............. i was also working on a certain footballers stud farm where we used " the one were you rub it up with a plastic trowel "( it's been along night!!! ) why dont people just stick with traditional................................ at least you know where you are!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.