can it be fixed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenix

was at work today done my first set and everything was fine........until it came to knocking up my topping bucket and my genny decided to stop putting out any power :RpS_cursing: so i quickly ran to the motor and thank **** my podger was in there!!!!! so after a day of using my podger and having at least another day of using it can my genny be fixed?

i spent a fair price on it, but i had it a few years now, and was advised by everyone that the honda gx160 was the genny to go for so i went and spunked my hard earned cash on it and after 2 or so years of using it its broke!

now the engine is running sweet as a nut its just there is no power getting to my drill cant understand why it stopped can any1 advise me where to get it fixed, if it can, and give me a rough price please?? dont tell me it cant be fixed:RpS_crying:

cheers im gonna take it to the place i use to service it tomorrow when i get back from work tomorrow as it sound like the capacitor has just gone which is better then the whole alternator so massive thanks

That'll be ok for a while, i have got a honda that we might not use for two years at a time and it starts first pop though.

sometimes i love me wife............. was at work today waiting for the company with the neilsen i was gonna get to reply about picking it and she was looking around and she managed to find me a honda version of that neilsen brand new with all the tags 6.5kva for £150 if any1 is interested i got the guys number and he will deliver as long as its not too far

YEAH i nearly cum in my pants when he said 150 he had 2 of them aswell if i had the cash on me i would have had the other but im not gonna say to the bloke i will just go the bank sod that i got what i wanted and im happy but im sure that the other wont stay around for ever!!

Status
Not open for further replies.