Can finally say ive done it

Members online

No members online now.
And do you finish them with a small brush?
Yes. I don’t mind using my trowel I just have to pay attention ... corner trowels much easier don’t get me wrong but if I’ve ever misplaced it it’s not the end of the world . This is a small bathroom all wet angles done with my trowel . I’m not saying it’s perfect

Attachments

• 39252608-E02E-4FA4-97FE-D3C8606D9B0E.jpeg
    39252608-E02E-4FA4-97FE-D3C8606D9B0E.jpeg
    82.3 KB · Views: 171
Yes. I don’t mind using my trowel I just have to pay attention ... corner trowels much easier don’t get me wrong but if I’ve ever misplaced it it’s not the end of the world . This is a small bathroom all wet angles done with my trowel . I’m not saying it’s perfect
That looks very tidy Jess.
When I had guys working for me on site I wouldn't accept internals finished with a brush. Why finish a whole wall with a trowel and then brush finish the internals?

Prefer hard angles if it suits... But don't mind using the bill oddie if needs be....depends on the job(y)....
Tell you what I can't do tho?...,wet angles with a trowel only:endesacuerdo:..
Bill oldie?? The goodies??? divint get it :rebotando:

When I had guys working for me on site I wouldn't accept internals finished with a brush. Why finish a whole wall with a trowel and then brush finish the internals?

Got a mate who finishes every corner with a little brush bit then leaves the brush marks in. Boils my s**t dry

You do realise they are going to cut in with a brush and leave brush marks when they paint, its a canvas to paint on not Venetian plaster lol

Neat work that Jess! I love doing wet angles now I got a decent corner trowel, uses to hate them before! Can do reasonably well with just a trowel but you end up f**k**g about in the corners too long!

Am i the only lunatic who prefers wet angles with a decent twitch? Used to always use brush and trowel but never finish with a brush rough as f**k that is. Why stop at angles might aswell get broom out n do entire wall

Twitch is so much faster and when you have the knack the angles are superior

Tidy that jess. Time consuming tho enit?

One from last week all walls on wet angle twicted in

And yeah that’s happy customer
Counting my cash haha

Attachments

• FB4C27CF-5496-40AD-B6CD-AD5E49924120.png
    FB4C27CF-5496-40AD-B6CD-AD5E49924120.png
    601 KB · Views: 168
  • 126EF2FC-90C3-427D-BDA3-7DD3B397D84F.png
    126EF2FC-90C3-427D-BDA3-7DD3B397D84F.png
    639.2 KB · Views: 166
  • A95CF757-4AAC-433C-95C7-C1D4B4C14125.png
    A95CF757-4AAC-433C-95C7-C1D4B4C14125.png
    631.6 KB · Views: 160
  • 47EF1673-006D-4433-B7B3-AEE26EA061AA.png
    47EF1673-006D-4433-B7B3-AEE26EA061AA.png
    612.6 KB · Views: 167
  • 116908DA-0A7C-4A9B-B2A8-4CEC54763C2C.png
    116908DA-0A7C-4A9B-B2A8-4CEC54763C2C.png
    627.9 KB · Views: 182
Tidy that jess. Time consuming tho enit?

One from last week all walls on wet angle twicted in

And yeah that’s happy customer
Counting my cash haha
More so than corner trowel fo’ sho’ but suppose it’s like anything, you do it enough times and it gets faster and easier. I wouldn’t use my trowel if I had a corner trowel to hand because I’m relatively normal. I need to order one actually, I am currently without :cry:

Ni had a nice one which I just stole all the time and it left with her so best get my own! My problem is I’m a creature of necessity and improvisation so I make do while thinking ‘fucks sakes Jess, you really need to get such and such’ and then I go home and clean forget! I’m special, it’s not my fault :aburrido:

Ni had a nice one which I just stole all the time and it left with her so best get my own! My problem is I’m a creature of necessity and improvisation so I make do while thinking ‘fucks sakes Jess, you really need to get such and such’ and then I go home and clean forget! I’m special, it’s not my fault :aburrido:

I'm the same get in the van and switch off....
My mind's goes straight onto beer bets and titties :bananahappy: