Can Anyone Explain This

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnathon

Hello All
Was chatting to a joiner today who was working in same house as me, asked how things were going and he said he was doing ok but he had noticed afew joiners coming in from other area's to quote on work around here, he then said and this is what I did'nt understand that they were buying the quote, any one know what this means ?

Johnathon said:
Hello All
Was chatting to a joiner today who was working in same house as me, asked how things were going and he said he was doing ok but he had noticed afew joiners coming in from other area's to quote on work around here, he then said and this is what I did'nt understand that they were buying the quote, any one know what this means ?
More than likely on about rated Tradesmen/my Builder/My hammer type websites

buying the job used to be a statement for cutting the price right back ie taking all the fat off and a bit more could be this

dont you ever think there giving you the lowest price anyway?.........it only takes a bit of typing up

you will know what the job will give you so if they give you a stupid price then you say no. The tenders will always be on letter headed paper anway.

Status
Not open for further replies.