Can’t get plaster!!!!

Members online

No members online now.
I imagine the clemrope will be selling well over the next few months.

Firstly because of the shortage and no work.

Then when supply picks up because all the other trades will have carried on regardless and you'll be getting nothing but "I need my kitchen plastering but all the units were fitted weeks ago as the couldn't wait." or " the electrician rewired the house a month ago and we couldn't put off the carpet fitters so they're all down but we need the house replastering."

I imagine the clemrope will be selling well over the next few months.

Firstly because of the shortage and no work.

Then when supply picks up because all the other trades will have carried on regardless and you'll be getting nothing but "I need my kitchen plastering but all the units were fitted weeks ago as the couldn't wait." or " the electrician rewired the house a month ago and we couldn't put off the carpet fitters so they're all down but we need the house replastering."
Price just goes up :birra:

Price just goes up :birra:

Not a chance in hell I'd be dealing with hassle like that. It's the same sort of deal with extensions on a terrace with no rear access and the like I just politely decline to quote "Sorry, it's not one for me."

Of course sometimes you get a pushy tw4t, then the polite bit goes. You know the sort of chat you get "Well you'll just have to ..."
"Will I now. Will I fcuking really 'just have to'?"
I guess it's just arrogance (as mentioned by @Rossi46 ;) ) but I just don't see why I should bother with stuff I don't want to do.

I like problem jobs or difficult stuff, just not interested in cheap, boring or hassle jobs. Each to their own I guess. (y)

Not a chance in hell I'd be dealing with hassle like that. It's the same sort of deal with extensions on a terrace with no rear access and the like I just politely decline to quote "Sorry, it's not one for me."

Of course sometimes you get a pushy tw4t, then the polite bit goes. You know the sort of chat you get "Well you'll just have to ..."
"Will I now. Will I fcuking really 'just have to'?"
I guess it's just arrogance (as mentioned by @Rossi46 ;) ) but I just don't see why I should bother with stuff I don't want to do.

I like problem jobs or difficult stuff, just not interested in cheap, boring or hassle jobs. Each to their own I guess. (y)
I wouldn't touch a job with a fresh carpet put down or a new kitchen just fitted etc f**k that,unless there pay me 5xs more than jobs worth