Calling All Students

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Is there any lurking on here that want a job ? There’s loads of plasterers all over country that want to take you on but you have to get in there and say , so post up where and who you are , never know might be best thing you ever did in your life

Is there Pete? I'm not so sure mate...seen loads of lads post on here and never really seen a hit apart from Tommy with scott

Is there any lurking on here that want a job ? There’s loads of plasterers all over country that want to take you on but you have to get in there and say , so post up where and who you are , never know might be best thing you ever did in your life
I've tried on here myself for a lad but nothing came of it

When I went to local college there was guys on the courses that said they read threads on here but when I asked why don’t you post up then to ask anything at all they said no way as they didn’t want to get ripped , just thought it be good to have a post in this section so if any students similar anywhere they could think well f**k it I will post on there and see what possibly could happen

It could also, and more likely IMHO, be the worst decision they ever make.
A life of uncertainty about whether they have work, are going to get paid for work and little chance of being comfortable in their later years.
So many better things to do with your life IMO.

It is a good skill to have will make you decent living however I am out of plastering before I reach 40 could not think of anything worse for the body & mind
Easier ways to make money

Your welcome

It is a good skill to have will make you decent living however I am out of plastering before I reach 40 could not think of anything worse for the body & mind

Your welcome
Definitely

Your welcome
I was hoping for that and still on price at 47 almost

Was on a site a couple of weeks ago. Two young lads grafting like f**k, labouring, carrying boards and plaster basically loading everyone out. At break time saw them filming each other cleaning the snap cabin out, when I asked what it was about said it was part of their course work as plastering apprentice. I think this is a disgrace on every level and when everyone gets their cut of government money these lads are left out in the cold, with no contact numbers and no help from college what’s so ever rant over

Was on a site a couple of weeks ago. Two young lads grafting like f**k, labouring, carrying boards and plaster basically loading everyone out. At break time saw them filming each other cleaning the snap cabin out, when I asked what it was about said it was part of their course work as plastering apprentice. I think this is a disgrace on every level and when everyone gets their cut of government money these lads are left out in the cold, with no contact numbers and no help from college what’s so ever rant over
we used to have to paint the bosses greenhouse every spring all the glazing bars that was a shite job/on site the labourers would lay drains between batches