c.p.i

Status
Not open for further replies.

richardbrown

Private Member
what is the gear like ????

might switch to using them as they seem keen on the phone and cheaper.

Any good guys ??

used it a while ago internally dubbing out old stonework. we sprayed it on 40mm thick in places. good stuff but can't really comment on how it finished as it was only a straightening coat for dot & dabbing. Picked up pretty quick but i remember it didn't feel polymer modified like the other modern renders, just bagged sand and cement mixed nicely. You get what you pay for I think with it

Just finished a house with this gear and I would say its a really nice finish struggled abit to get my machine to spray it properly but got there in the end ill put some pics up soon

goody said:
used it a while ago internally dubbing out old stonework. we sprayed it on 40mm thick in places. good stuff but can't really comment on how it finished as it was only a straightening coat for dot & dabbing. Picked up pretty quick but i remember it didn't feel polymer modified like the other modern renders, just bagged sand and cement mixed nicely. You get what you pay for I think with it

Prob right there pal the 3quid odd a bag stuff is prob low polymer mod like you say you get what you pay for and i noticed they do a higher spec one at 6ish so thats prob a high poly content for stronger bond, but for general render 3 quid odd/ bag is very good price

Status
Not open for further replies.