Bye bye plastering, got a new job!

Nisus

Elite Member
No more plastering for me hanging up my trowels, just got a new job, gonna miss you all :cry:

raggles

Private Member
nee body can see me with folk all !!
So dose you're new job involve a ride on lawn mower aswell :inocente:

essexandy

Private Member
f**k**g good riddance, I'm fed up feeling so inferior to your heritage plastering skills and knowledge.
This will put @imago and @Lodan back onto a level playing field.

Lodan

f**k**g good riddance, I'm fed up feeling so inferior to your heritage plastering skills and knowledge.
This will put @imago and @Lodan back onto a level playing field.
:rolleyes::rolleyes: that hurt my feelings Andy I'm sure this is internet bullying. Gonna set up a victims of tpf support group with M***m*n

Nisus

Elite Member
Only joking I've got a new job working in banks, got my new uniform yesterday (y)

IMG_7246.JPG

And if it doesn't work out I'm going to be a prison cell inspector, it's a 24hr job, food and accommodation provided (y)

IMG_7249.JPG

essexandy

Private Member
:rolleyes::rolleyes: that hurt my feelings Andy I'm sure this is internet bullying. Gonna set up a victims of tpf support group with M***m*n
I was actually bigging you up mate, saying that the only difference between you and imago is nisus. Or are you upset to be compared to a chancer like him? Qualifications pfft.

Vincey

Private Member
In a bank

Most plasterers can’t even count to ten
Never mind write anything

imago

Private Member
Most plasterers can’t even count to ten
Never mind write anything
They seem to do well enough with a tape measure.

"How much will it be to skim this bathroom and box room?"
"I'll just measure up. :envidioso "
Comes back 10 minutes later.
"Well the box room is 32 square metres, and the bathroom is 85 square metres. So that's 175 in total, at £12 per square metre gives us £3,402:96 + VAT, travel allowance, and sundries. Call it an even £5,000."

Nisus

Elite Member
They seem to do well enough with a tape measure.

"How much will it be to skim this bathroom and box room?"
"I'll just measure up. :envidioso "
Comes back 10 minutes later.
"Well the box room is 32 square metres, and the bathroom is 85 square metres. So that's 175 in total, at £12 per square metre gives us £3,402:96 + VAT, travel allowance, and sundries. Call it an even £5,000."
:eek: You been getting quotes off them cheap pi55heads out the pub again? :cry:

Nisus

Elite Member
I was actually bigging you up mate, saying that the only difference between you and imago is nisus. Or are you upset to be compared to a chancer like him? Qualifications pfft.
Oi! Who you calling a chancer? Get your facts right mate!!!! I'm a heritage chancer :sisi:

Unless your on about that un qualified baddie heritage chancer builder @imago :D

essexandy

Private Member
Oi! Who you calling a chancer? Get your facts right mate!!!! I'm a heritage chancer :sisi:

Unless your on about that un qualified baddie heritage chancer builder @imago :D
I would never call the only plaisterer that I look up to a chancer mate.