Bye bye most trades....

You can't 3d print a heritage repair or renovation so you'll be OK what with being a heritage plasterer. (y)

Also, when you consider that there are around 15 million houses in the UK built before the mid-sixties I reckon there'll be enough to keep the domestics going for a bit. There'll just be fewer and fewer people able to work on them.

I'm buying a 3D printer and becoming a builder :LOL:(y):envidioso:descansando:

@Vincey has just sold a kidney and ordered one.
@Lodan has said that he can do and overcome anything and is making his own printer out of sticky backed plastic, pipe cleaners and empty loo roll tubes.
I’m all for evolution of trade mate , these will take over within ten years I recon

I’ll be emigrated and retired then . Probably at a strip club at night sunbathing on the beach in the day

Was funny..at college the other day doin l2 in plumbing and heating (not gas) at nite school. Face on the yr 3 pupils (gas lads) when tutor said in 5 yrs all boilers will be electric and it will be mainly sparks installing them... nothing stands still so keep an eye on the future cos it's round the corner

Was funny..at college the other day doin l2 in plumbing and heating (not gas) at nite school. Face on the yr 3 pupils (gas lads) when tutor said in 5 yrs all boilers will be electric and it will be mainly sparks installing them... nothing stands still so keep an eye on the future cos it's round the corner
we have air source heating and domestic very cheap to run and reliable

Can you give some figures on installation costs and running costs please
its a small council semi bungalow 2 bed I believe the installation was £6000 2days work in it all push fit copper new tanks etc new rads before it was open coal fire back boiler not good never over warm £45 a week coal bill plus electric new system £30 all in

its a small council semi bungalow 2 bed I believe the installation was £6000 2days work in it all push fit copper new tanks etc new rads before it was open coal fire back boiler not good never over warm £45 a week coal bill plus electric new system £30 all in
Sounds alright that

buy a small 3d printer on amazon cos they're only a couple of hundred quid. then print your own bricks... simples....

hahahah

I would train as a spark.... easy peasy job