business plan

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

henry

Private Member
who has a business plan for 2012 which you will try and work to, or do you just go with the flow.

go with the flow mate had plans before and it only takes one thing to go wrong and the whole plan need building up from the ground again.

Your having a laugh Henry, there is no business any more every one just lies and work is just banging on the areas to make it look good and get a draw from the bank cos they aint got a clue what they are looking at and all the bits what you used to do as you go just get left, its all full of chancers nowadays think yourself lucky if you can get 5 days daywork every week.

business plan?!? wtf is one of those? Mind you i may have an idea if anyones down the kent area...

I am going to make my arm work again then I'm going to try and work for as many people as poss

That's what I like about you spunk you have True Grit "Winners never quit and quitters never win"
.How is the shoulder coming on.

I made a buisnes plan 3 years ago, i have tweeked it a few times, nothing is set in stone,so far it seems to be working, your always going to have set backs, but on occasion you also have good luck.Think about, and give it ago.

You can be the best plasterer in the world, but if you cant sell yourself at the moment your fooked.Thats all part of your plan.

One of the best things you can do is spent a couple of days with a double galazing salesmen, they convert most of there enquires into sales,at the moment thats what you need to do.
No1 in your plan.

One of the best things you can do is spent a couple of days with a double galazing salesmen, they convert most of there enquires into sales,at the moment thats what you need to do.
No1 in your plan.

So basically pressure old biddies to sign on the dotted for a reskim even though they don't need one.........I like it :RpS_thumbup:

who has a business plan for 2012 which you will try and work to, or do you just go with the flow.

do one every year now,plus my accountant likes to see one aswell as my bank manager for the old busness overdraft, never bothered when i was on my todd though.

Ask yourself how much do I need to earn look at your running cost , what can you do to save on these cost. also the same with tools ask yourself do I need it etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.