Think I need another phone for normal life
What do you lot of charvas do

Your welcome
Does it generate you money???
Well stop moaning then.

Does it generate you money???
Well stop moaning then.

Indeed it does
But even I get sick of the bombardment of work I ain’t working on a evening so either I roll my eyes however I never reply till work time

Discuss

Your welcome

Indeed it does
But even I get sick of the bombardment of work I ain’t working on a evening so either I roll my eyes however I never reply till work time

Discuss

Your welcome
I always answer apart when im in bed asleep then its on silent,always after a fast buck.;)

Mobile phone what do you do ?
I am sick to death of rolling my
When I get message about work
Think I need another phone for normal life
What do you lot of charvas do

Your welcome

I've got one of the latest most technologically advanced phones available. It comes equipped with a "get fcuked I'm not interested" mode activated by a long press of the 'off' button.

06:00 Monday turn on phone, ignore 95% of calls and texts during working day, 18:00 turn off phone. Repeat until 18:00 Friday when it's turned off and stays off until 06:00 Monday. (y)

if it is a mobile or local number i answer it at any time. private , 0800, and national calls i don't bother .

I've stopped answering unknown mobile numbers. Lots of call centres and sales tw4ts use them now as the calls are cheap and businesses/people answer them because they think they can't be companies/pestering fcukwinkles.

I had a no caller id today,decided to answer it to piss em off and it was my local branch of Howdens.I asked why caller id was on and was told because i wont answer them they thought they would try no caller id.
That will teach me to answer the phone.

Two sim cards? Fcuk that! One's more hassle than I'd like.

Complaining about your phone going for work..f**k me I've heard it all now. First world problems!

Nah mush
When you have a reputation like mine
Every one wants you in their house

Phone literally never stops some nights over text about work

Indeed nice problem to have seems like moaning about work lol even have people putting notes through my letterbox when I do not reply

Your welcome

my sister in law is an accountant...

one business ring tone
another personal calls

her phone doesn't stop at all hours.

after a certain time business goes on silent.

It really annoys me when people ring up about work on evenings or weekends and I don't have social calls. My sister rings the landline on the rare occasion she calls (I see her every couple of weeks).

I had three friends, but one died, one moved up North, and the other emails me. So I don't have any social arrangements to be disturbed by. (y)

It really annoys me when people ring up about work on evenings or weekends and I don't have social calls. My sister rings the landline on the rare occasion she calls (I see her every couple of weeks).

I had three friends, but one died, one moved up North, and the other emails me. So I don't have any social arrangements to be disturbed by. (y)

If you'd like another friend @Danny is looking for one. I know he's a bit of a c**t, but think of it as being sort of 'care in the community', giving a bit back.

I've hammered it over a weekend
the phone has rang and rang and rang

I've answered will you stop fuucking calling like that theres no fuucking need for it....

its monday chris
there wondering why no one is on site....

give me there numbers il call them
stop fuucking calling like that.

Tuesday rolls around
erm sorry about yesterday :rayos: :rayos:

If you'd like another friend @Danny is looking for one. I know he's a bit of a c**t, but think of it as being sort of 'care in the community', giving a bit back.

You know that fabled spilt Milk? Well that was my last bottle of 'human kindness' so it's a no from me. Anyway, I already have more friends than I actually need. I wouldn't want to be greedy.

Couldn't you take him on? He'd be very handy for those high ceilings.