Business or pleasure!

Members online

No members online now.
I've hammered it over a weekend
the phone has rang and rang and rang

I've answered will you stop fuucking calling like that theres no fuucking need for it....

its monday chris
there wondering why no one is on site....

give me there numbers il call them
stop fuucking calling like that.

Tuesday rolls around
erm sorry about yesterday :rayos: :rayos:
If you started on Thursday you'd still get more done in the week than most

You know that fabled spilt Milk? Well that was my last bottle of 'human kindness' so it's a no from me. Anyway, I already have more friends than I actually need. I wouldn't want to be greedy.

Couldn't you take him on? He'd be very handy for those high ceilings.

Christ no, I've got more than enough dysfunctional friends as it is.
High ceilings? They'd have to be bloody high before his rough work would be passable.

I wonder if the owner/admin of the Doctors forum would call his members c**ts? If he/she did, I wonder if they would find it amusing?

There's a lot to be said in favour of the trades. (y)
Probably be more accurate on their forum as well.
A doctors forum would be a bit weird wouldn't it, I mean it'd be the only time anyone would be able to read a word they'd written.

Probably be more accurate on their forum as well.
A doctors forum would be a bit weird wouldn't it, I mean it'd be the only time anyone would be able to read a word they'd written.

I imagine that their private section would be quite the den of hedonism. Drugs (not the prescription type), general depravity, alcohol abuse, dogging arrangements, prostitutes, dwarf s*x parties in Rio ......

Who in there right mind would administer local anesthetiser on a neurological issue :LOL: f**k off doc Robson I been in this game 25 years you have no f**k**g idea!!.......quite worrying really:frio: stick to chucking s**t on walls robbo:risas2::boxeador: