Business for sale

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
:RpS_laugh: :RpS_crying: :RpS_laugh: :RpS_crying: :RpS_laugh: :RpS_crying:

I can't make me mind up

Whoever listed it has got some neck the van is worth 2k max all the levels are from Aldi all the cordless gear is top notch Ryobi, no mixer evident, the board lifter looks suss as dose the hop up but, there is 9 bags of out of date multi and the transformer might work. Here we have for sale 2.3k of gear for 4k and the PROMISE of work/training :rolleyes)

Whoever listed it has got some neck the van is worth 2k max all the levels are from Aldi all the cordless gear is top notch Ryobi, no mixer evident, the board lifter looks suss as dose the hop up but, there is 9 bags of out of date multi and the transformer might work. Here we have for sale 2.3k of gear for 4k and the PROMISE of work/training :rolleyes)
your right there,, the only thing they are guaranteeing you get is the van,,, if they have been turning away all plastering work how much work can the have

The levels are Stabila. Mates got one of those board lifters and it weighs a ton but really good. It is an odd offer but someone will take them up on it.

All the gear looks very new to me. Could be a chancer trying to get some of his money back on a failed career change. But it could also be a good opportunity. Who knows??

thats got to be a joke surely ? isnt it if its not a joke that bloke has a front boys aint he lol

Do you guys have to get liability insurance and a bond when you get your business licenses? You can't get a license here without getting your insurances before hand. One of the first things the insurance people asked me was how long I've been at this, I'm not so sure they would have been eager to sell me the policies if I'd told them I only had three months training in the industry.

Do you guys have to get liability insurance and a bond when you get your business licenses? You can't get a license here without getting your insurances before hand. One of the first things the insurance people asked me was how long I've been at this, I'm not so sure they would have been eager to sell me the policies if I'd told them I only had three months training in the industry.

You just register as self employed with the Inland Revenue (IRS) and away you go. Yes you can get liability insurance but there are chancers who do not and all they ask when you get the liability insurance is what your trade/business is, crazy i know but that is why at times you will hear some of us on here from the uk complaining so much about people who have only been on a 1 week course or coursers as we call them.

Status
Not open for further replies.